Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Skan

Hellow ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hey, I know why you are here so lets get started without any further actions

Who are you and could you please tell me something about you 
I will keep my official name for myself so please just call me Skan. I was born at the beautiful day 31'th of July in Germany making myself a Lion as a Star sign. I'm a 6'2 Feet ( 190cm ) tall Boy, with Green Eyes and Blond hair, a way too manly Voice and a big humor for everything, because in my opinion, you can't laugh too much. My family being full of gamers and tech freaks, I was guided in the early ages to play with the Xbox, Nintendo 64 ( Super Mario bros. ❤️ ) and the early days of the Playstation. Once I got a Nintendo DS for my Birthday, playing  Nintendogs and Super Mario 64 got me totally addicted to gaming, there was not a single Minute I could stop playing, I even started hiding my DS under my pillow when my Mom came in to see if I am asleep.

Thats nice! Do you have any Favorite Games ? 
 I don't really have a favorite Game, only a few Favorite Game Series such as: Halo, Assassins Creed &' Splinter Cell. ( You can tell, I love some sneaky Assassin Games and Characters ) 

Hey really nice! and how did you came up with anime ? 
I remember watching alot of Cartoons like Ducktails, Gumbears ( hope it was avaible in other Countries lol ) and another few. Once I got my hands on the TV, I started watching One Piece and Naruto, every day, when ever I can and when ever it was possible. After growing a little older, and watched trough alot of Animes on TV, I got contacted with the Internet.. and found after 6 Months of searching, My favorite Anime after Naruto.. Tokyo Ghoul.  I can't tell how much I love this Anime and how much I am disappointed with the 3'rd Season but yet, it is still my favorite. 

How did you came up with SS ? 
Last but least, I always looked for a Naruto MMORPG, never found anything but crappy pay to win Games. I got stuck on NtB:Shinobi Striker, I deleted my Characters over and over again because of quitting the Game alot, I reached level 900 atleast now, yet I kept searching and a few weeks ago, a friend of mine told me about SS. What is about to come up and what I can expect, I got interested really fast because I RP'd alot in my past on World of Warcraft, Tera and a few Naruto Games it got me stuck on what my Friend told me, so now I am here, joined the Discord, searched trough the Forums and readed alot, getting alot of Information and become a great / noticable Character in the World of SS. 

I still have more questions about you!

You are open to ask me anything you want except my Name! either here or on Discord! Thanks for your attention, have a nice one. ❤️ 

'' 
Shine like a Star, Strike like its Darkness. '' 

Welcome, friend! ^-^

Please don't use Comic Sans MS. My eyes... my eyes...!

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png

10 minutes ago, Tempest said:

It's like you're interviewing yourself... what?

It is a self-interview you know. Kinda like a crazy person.

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

10 hours ago, Batrachomy said:

Welcome, friend! ^-^

Please don't use Comic Sans MS. My eyes... my eyes...!

You don't like it ? I tought it gives more colour XD

2 hours ago, Tempest said:

It's like you're interviewing yourself... what?

just took some questions because I had no Idea on how to start writing so ye lol like a FAQ but people can ask me things too ^^