Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Toggy

Ping System for better coordination

My suggestion for the game is a tactical ping system, this would help with coordination for teamwork.
Person 1: "the enemy is behind that rock over there"
Person 2: " which rock there are 15 over there"
Person 1: "1, 2, 3, 4, the 5th ro-"
Dead because got ganked
A ping would have prevented this
image.thumb.png.e018d827c35d47be628164eb0da2a11e.png

example of what im talking about from Arma 3( red circle)

This is a cool Idea I just wonder how well it can be implemented - I DO like the idea of a sensory/hound type being able to "mark" an enemy though for easy tracking, sort of similar I guess.

deadpixelprank.png.0d59584d8e675a0d0c0718ff81be5fe5.png

14 hours ago, 9Tails said:

This is a cool Idea I just wonder how well it can be implemented - I DO like the idea of a sensory/hound type being able to "mark" an enemy though for easy tracking, sort of similar I guess.

So hyuuga inuzuka(if they add it) and sensory talent(if that something going in as well) I see I see....

Pings on the minimap is visible to party (raid?) members, in wow.

Simply tagging with the built in wow symbols doesn't feel very honest to the naruto universe.

Spells similar to Hunters Mark or Faire Fire makes more sense to have variations of and there can be a lot of interesting ideas and problems from this:
Jutsu ways of tagging at range or melee. Tagging without enemy knowing it. How long should a tag stay? Can the enemy detect and remove it? etc

Edited by muscularfun
edit

12 minutes ago, muscularfun said:

Pings on the minimap is visible to party (raid?) members, in wow.

Simply tagging with the built in wow symbols doesn't feel very honest to the naruto universe.

Spells similar to Hunters Mark or Faire Fire makes more sense to have variations of and there can be a lot of interesting ideas and problems from this:
Jutsu ways of tagging at range or melee. Tagging without enemy knowing it. How long should a tag stay? Can the enemy detect and remove it? etc

There is no minimap in Shinobi story

Okay had no idea.

Comments on tracking jutsus like I mentioned in previous post? I don't know if mods are considered staff though.

I think a compass should be enough to communicate to your teammates which direction the enemy is in.