Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
CookieMonster

The Cookie Monster

So here I am again, some people might not know me (most people wont I believe) I was part of the Abyss Server team working as one of the lead developers.

Except for eating cookies most of the days I also work as a full time senior developer. Specializing in JS. So my stack here is React / Angular and Node Back-end.

I have been working for a in the wow modding scene but mostly with the server side and devops.

Some of my tasks here is:

• Bug fixing
  • Core development
  • Dev ops
  • Web development
  • Containerization
  • Development Lead 

So i guess in simple terms, i'm the one that makes the web part of things while maintaining the core to be as stable as possible.

spacer.png

As a fellow DevOps Engineer myself, I am excited to hear about your tasks. With that I bid you welcome \o

,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Make Cookie Monster posts great again qwq (by that I mean get replies on these lmao)

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png

Spoiler

On 3/3/2020 at 9:20 PM, CookieMonster said:

So here I am again, some people might not know me (most people wont I believe) I was part of the Abyss Server team working as one of the lead developers.

Except for eating cookies most of the days I also work as a full time senior developer. Specializing in JS. So my stack here is React / Angular and Node Back-end.

I have been working for a in the wow modding scene but mostly with the server side and devops.

Some of my tasks here is:

• Bug fixing
  • Core development
  • Dev ops
  • Web development
  • Containerization
  • Development Lead 

So i guess in simple terms, i'm the one that makes the web part of things while maintaining the core to be as stable as possible.

spacer.png

If anyone wonders why its important to keep the core stable, lemme explain it in a simple lil story.
And in case you dont want to read the story, just skip it. Short explanation below.

Spoiler

Long ago within the Abyss Core, a God of Balance ruled, this God, although called a Monster of Cookies, held the Abyss in balance to the best of his abilities and all was good.
But the God of Gods, Vlado the Mado, introduced a new God, one of pure Chaos; The God of Aether. This God brought imbalance to the Abyss Core. Although the chaos only roamed freely for short amounts of time, the God of Balance fixed it. This core exists no longer but due to this, The God of Gods Vlado the Mado saw that the new world he were to create could not work with the God of Aether alone and thus, the God of Balance was called once again to serve as the counterweight to the Chaos.

I mess everything up when I work and Cookie fixes it.
Hope you enjoyed the story Cookie ❤️
And welcome!

Edited by Aetherweaver

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

5 hours ago, BloodyDoll said:

Just check my location, nothing else has to be said. I'm doing this for you.

The violence..