Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Vrenrik

A few wishes for the game

You have already shown some innovations in your beta announcement video, but since we don't really know what will be added, I would like to add a little something:

- What I currently miss a bit are companions in the game. I relate it to summoning spells (Kuchiyose no Jutsu). You could include these as quests so that you can choose ONE of many. An example https://youtu.be/uSvSxrPjiz8?t=2449

- I know the game will be mostly PvP focused but some PvE content like dungeons and raids (the usual stuff from MMORPGs) would be a 10/10. Not all of us are avid PvP players. 😉

- A few more Naruto universe themed weapons wouldn't hurt either. What I mean would be fans, dolls or some fist weapons (aka Asuma Sarutobi knuckledusters with a blade). You know...

- As far as Jutsus is concerned, you could see that you would change a few things. But I would wish for a few special ones like the "6 Paths" ( Truthseeker Orbs ) or the "Rin'negan" OR the "Pressure" Jutsu ( typical Pain ).

Oh and before i forget, could you add some more early content in terms of equipment? You will find almost no usable weapons let alone armor (from quest or npc) and thus cause very little damage. You shouldn't focus too much on the late game. After all, the first impression is what counts the most (based on early and middle content).

Edited by Vrenrik

To address some of your concerns:

- Summoning is planned and will be eventually implemented

- PvE definitely will not be forgotten.  While PvP is going to be a big focus going into the Beta, we still have plenty in store for PvE fans!

- New cosmetics are being created constantly, so rest assured new weapons will absolutely be added with time

- While we made it a point early in development to not include any "overpowered" jutsu like Rinnegan, Mangekyo Sharingan, etc, we've eased up a bit on that lately.  So who knows what the future may hold

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback! :Mighty_Yes:

Edited by Crab