Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Shinobi Story

hidden leaf Hokage Candidates

-- From the Hidden Leaf Council --

For those who wish to run for the office of Hokage, the Leaf Village Council would like the following answered so we can best decide who we shall support. If you would like to speak with the council members about your campaign please reach out to any of us. The deadline for this is November 2nd at 12 am server time. After this time the council will not accept any other possible candidates for Hokage. 

Character Information
Name: 
Birthplace: 
Please answer each of the following questions with a maximum of three sentences.

1.  Do you have any criminal record? Please note we do have the Police chief on Council, we can check:
  2.  If you could put one law into place what would it be?:
  3.  What kind of position do you hold in the hidden leaf village? (Example: Shinobi, Clan Leader, Local ramen shop owner):
  4.  For what reason do you want to run for the office of Hokage? :
  5.  If you are elected, what is your first priority or action as Hokage?:
  6.  Imagine that you do get Hokage, how do you envision the future of the hidden leaf village under your rule?:
  7.  How would you respond to threats of war from outside of the Land Of Fire?:
  8.  Describe your ideal roleplay event should you be elected as Hokage.:

I am a bot. 

I do not read messages. 

Character Information
Name: Ko'taki Ryu
Birthplace: Land of Waves

Please answer each of the following questions with a maximum of three sentences.

1.  Do you have any criminal record? Please note we do have the Police chief on Council, we can check:
    Yes, but only for minor things such as smuggling.

One law I would put into place is any form of harassment, or attempting to abuse your comrade shinobi's kindness for self-benefit is to be severely punished.

3.  What kind of position do you hold in the hidden leaf village? (Example: Shinobi, Clan Leader, Local ramen shop owner):
    Outside Helping Hand.

To clear my name and show others that I can be a great leader, as well as to form a brighter future for present and future Shinobi of the Land of Fire. (Not just Konohagakure's Shinobi.)

My first action and priority as Hokage would be to attempt to give everyone clean slates with one another Rogue or not. As a neutral standing party I would like it if everyone could meet eye to eye on matters trivial or not.

6.  Imagine that you do get Hokage, how do you envision the future of the hidden leaf village under your rule?:
    Strong Military, Safety and rights for all those who follow the Laws set in place and fair pay to hard-working shinobi, and kunoichi.

I say let the threats come, but aslong as the Leaf Village is under the wing of the White Dragon, the flames of war will burn ever so bright.

I would like to hold all sorts of events, one of my favorite forms of RP are text based combat RP so, In-character training would be a must.
    Or perhaps a festival.

Character Information
Name: Usagi
Birthplace: Notchi

1.  Do you have any criminal record? Please note we do have the Police chief on Council, we can check: I have received one citation for showing my legs while receiving healing to better spot the wound.

2.  If you could put one law into place what would it be?: A Land of Fire wide law to not let Genin and Chuunin be attacked by Jonin (Unless they're level 60) so children can grow up safer.

3.  What kind of position do you hold in the hidden leaf village? (Example: Shinobi, Clan Leader, Local ramen shop owner): A Jonin of the Leaf Village (Also ANBU)

4.  For what reason do you want to run for the office of Hokage? : To begin with it was not my objective to become Hokage as i thought there were much better candidates among my fellow shinobi but after some internal debate with myself and friends i decided to go for it, Over the few weeks of wanting to become Hokage i have come to want to host events and lead Leaf in a direction that benefits it differently from its previous ways and make it a more fun experience for everyone.

5.  If you are elected, what is your first priority or action as Hokage?: My first priority is to restart events and funnel people into the team system then have meetings with Councilors and other higher-ups to get everyone on the same page and move together to start shaping the Leaf.

6.  Imagine that you do get Hokage, how do you envision the future of the hidden leaf village under your rule?: A safe place for children to grow up and explore their surroundings, A strong group of Shinobi & Kunoichi to defend our borders and a place where although there might be conflict we can counter it via several options like diplomacy and not just war but if war does come we have the strength to win.

7.  How would you respond to threats of war from outside of the Land Of Fire?: I will respond first with Diplomacy and if that falls through i will defend the Land of Fire with my fellow Shinobi and Kunoichi's and repel the invaders.

8.  Describe your ideal roleplay event should you be elected as Hokage.: Its hard to describe my ideal event within three sentences but i can give you the outline, My ideal events are where everyone can roleplay their characters or their side of the scenario without them feeling that they got the short end of the stick, For example a Event with two parties the Leaf and a Rogue Org, If both sides can feel like their time was well-spent and everyone had fun that would be my ideal as in talking specifics i enjoy all RP so i can't narrow it down to one event.

USAGI.png

Edited by lupa
Add picture

Character Information
Name: Zabuzausage
Birthplace: Konoha

I have never been cited for any criminal offense. I am currently, and have always been, in good standing with the Leaf Police Force.

As the former ANBU captain, protecting the secrets of Konoha has always been a top priority of mine. Please excuse my lack of brevity on this question, as legal jargon must be rigid, I have formatted it as the Leaf Police Force would.
    Espionage/Infiltration/Surveillance | Code: 793 - Gathering, or transmitting sensitive information pertaining to the Defense of the leaf, or information that can be used to to harm the Members of the leaf. This includes careless handling of sensitive information. 

3.  What kind of position do you hold in the hidden leaf village? (Example: Shinobi, Clan Leader, Local ramen shop owner)
    Publicly I hold no title other than being a Jonin of the Leaf, previously I held the title of ANBU captain.

To form a more united leaf, and garner a less toxic environment in the server overall. That has always been my goal, even before running for Hokage.

Reinstating previously established systems, adapted to the new system outlined by admins.(Teams, ANBU, Medical core, LPF, Academy) Implementing more "cross-org" RPPvP events to establish a better rapport between the players of the many orgs in this server.

My vision for the leaf is a community of like minded players, that believe in our systems and hold true to the core beliefs of the Leaf. As one man, this would be hard to achieve but I will lean heavily on my council and other advisors to bring it to fruition. 

War isn't something that should be taken lightly, it effects everyone and its usually the ninja least able to defend themselves that are most effected. I would call in my council to advise me, and send emissaries to the faction that has declared war, or threatens it. If that fails, and no peace can be achieved the Leaf will be forced to respond in kind to any acts of aggression.

I think the ideal event for myself personally would be a mix of RP and PvP, maybe sparring sessions, contests of strength, or mission oriented RP. I would like all of these events to be open to everyone, and allow people to RP true to their character outside of the preconceived notions of their ORG tags. 

spacer.png

Edited by xstarkweather

Character Information
Name:  Rasputindan(Mynameclown)

Especially not, I protected the inhabitants of Konoha and I had people who went over to the dark side and helped harm Konoha, so I was tried for killing them.Now I'm justified.

Every 3 genin will have a teacher no less than a jonin, if such refuse to train, then the hokage will personally train them to the rank of chunin. The hokage or teacher also has the right to issue weapons at the end of training of any kind, depending on the ability of the student.

Jonin of the Leaf Village

4. For what reason do you want to run for the office of Hokage? :
    I want no one to die anymore. No one will sacrifice others or themselves. We will be ninjas who will protect the country. I want to increase the effectiveness of our village's combat capability against any enemies. Make our village economically and technologically superior to others. develop technologies and methods of training ninjas. Tests, training while being safe, we should not expose others to dangers, but prepare them for them.The village needs to be made great in every aspect from the economy to the superbly efficient ninjas.

5. If you are elected, what is your first priority or action as Hokage?:
    Strengthen the protection of residents and genin on missions. Strengthen border control. Conduct a trial on every rough and issue a new verdict. And reverse all old decisions.

6. Imagine that you do get Hokage, how do you envision the future of the hidden leaf village under your rule?:
    Strong defense, strong ninjas, a stable economy with a way out of any situation. Safety of residents, constant work for ninjas. Good relationship with other villages to share experience.

I would prepare the village for danger. I would send ninjas to reconnaissance with confirmation of the threat. And I would go along with the best ninjas to protect the land of fire. While the rest of the ninjas control the order and protection of the village along with the deputy.

I would like everyone to have a role in the village and be happy about this role as much as possible, so that they enter the game and play and be happy. I would play like the father of the village, part of a huge family where everyone could come up and chat with me, ask about my affairs , I would ask about his affairs, if I had free time, we would look at how a person learned to do techniques or what he learned. Everyone should have a role or want to have one, I think this is the perfect rp when there is no such thing that you are not happy with what you are playing or not interested. I want to roleplay but no one is luring me to this event, but if I become hokage, I will have more opportunities to lure, make it, protect it, reduce any rp events only to pleasure.

Thanks for attention!

WoWScrnShot_102722_1536559.jpg

Edited by danieleaut

Character Information
Name: Yamamoto
Birthplace: Konohagakure

1.  Do you have any criminal record? Please note we do have the Police chief on Council, we can check: No i dont have after all im officer at Konoha Police Force.
  2. If you could put one law into place what would it be?: No using jutsu and other skills inside the village cuz can harm the people mostly none shinobi ones.
  3.  What kind of position do you hold in the hidden leaf village? (Example: Shinobi, Clan Leader, Local ramen shop owner): Im shinobi jounin rank plus like i did say im officer at Konoha Police Force.
  4.  For what reason do you want to run for the office of Hokage? : To make peace across the our shinobi world cuz there is a lot of unknown land that we need to travel other great nations and lands so i can make safe for our people and ninjas to walk free without fear that somebody will rob them or captured them or even worst kill them. Our village and land comes first and then the world "Why we need to fight when we can be all friends".
  5.  If you are elected, what is your first priority or action as Hokage?: Meeting with all council members, clan leaders, leader of ANBU unit, leader of KPF and leader of Medic unit to talk about need to make there departments better and helpful to our village and if need to to create a new departments in the village if mean that will help for better tomorrow.
  6.  Imagine that you do get Hokage, how do you envision the future of the hidden leaf village under your rule?: Under my rule simple nothing cuz i dont want to rule i want to lead them into safe, peaceful, happy and joyful era after all the village is our one big home.
  7.  How would you respond to threats of war from outside of the Land Of Fire?: By simple looking for peaceful solution mostly diplomatic but if at any moment diplomatic cant help i will defend village even if that mean giving my own life. For my family im ready to die if need it.
  8.  Describe your ideal roleplay event should you be elected as Hokage.: Walk around the village meeting anyone who wants to meet me talk with them by just being themself i respect honesty more then anything and hope that people will honestly RP with each other and with me.

Character Information
Name: Blackmommy Uchiha
Birthplace: Land of Fire (Konoha)

Auto Clicker

noobs killing = taboo
    Jonin

Wanna make Konoha great again.

I will make a meeting with other organisations .

Strict rules

I will punish them for any threat

hard question , need time for answer

Монтажная область 1.png

Edited by Akaza
typo in the poster

Character Information
Name:  Namikazyuki
1.     Do you have any criminal record? Please note we do have the Police chief on Council, we can check:
I do not have a criminal record. I have always sought to help anyone who needs it and wants to see the Land Of Fire prosper.
2.     If you could put one law into place what would it be?:
The law I would put into place is that any dispute between Shinobi can be settled by duel. Shinobi may challenge each other to a duel that will be supervised by a member of the council or myself. 
3.     What kind of position do you hold in the hidden leaf village? (Example: Shinobi, Clan Leader, Local ramen shop owner):
I am a Jonin of the Leaf but I have been wandering through the Five Great Nations in order to better myself.
4.     For what reason do you want to run for the office of Hokage? :
Through my travels and experience with people I feel I am qualified to move the Hidden Leaf Village into a better direction. I believe my experiences will make me a strong Hokage and thus a strong nation. 
5.     If you are elected, what is your first priority or action as Hokage?:
I wish to break the cycle of hate and create a strong foundation. My first action would be to set up a meeting between Tanzaku’s loyalists and myself. To heal the divide between our people.
[6:00 PM]
6.     Imagine that you do get Hokage, how do you envision the future of the hidden leaf village under your rule?:
I envision a strong future. In recent times leaf has let ourselves become weak. I will be the first to step onto the path of power and strength. The future of leaf will be one of greatness under my reign. 
7.     How would you respond to threats of war from outside of the Land Of Fire?:
While I doubt threats would even be issued under my reign. Should they be, I would fight fire with fire. In the face of threats, I will lead the fight and be the first to step onto the battlefield. 
8.     Describe your ideal roleplay event should you be elected as Hokage.:
My ideal event would be to host a training event. This event would be both a fun roleplay event and also help teach Shinobi the skills they will need.