Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

MankZz

Cool Suggestions\Ideas !!!

Hello,

So I got some new ideas for that game, that im sure many players would like them.

* Masks - The masks in game are cool ngl, but meaningless beacuse they're only cosmetics so I thought about cool idea. Players who wear masks will be able to hide their identity,(insted of name they will see -Unknown- or -?????-) and go hunt other players and killed them, and the enemy will have no clue who you are. but when you die players who target your body will be able to see your name but only if you die. or you just unwear the mask. this will definitely add more to  hunting side and the roleplay to game.

* Whitelisted organizations - What the meaning of that is that Game Master will add new Organization that GM will on control of (Only on the leaders or as you want), Such as Akatuski - For the rough ninjas, Anbu - for the Leaf village. the only control that GM will have there is on the leader, watching that those organizations will be active and acting well. The players who will enter those Organizations will gain buffs since we all know and watched Naruto that this shinobis are really strong. I think it will give more options to players to keep  working hard and trying to get in those organizations. Each org will be able to buy their suits\cloaks\masks for ryo in game. but when they leave those orgs the items will be taken. this means these organizations will be much serious than other organizations for players.

War mode - I think many players will agree with me about it, the point of war mode is kinda annoying since its "Open World" but you can really attack anyone you want. But I can see why, a level 60 Jonin coming to level 10 Genin is stupid yeah. So here is my suggestion. all the players until Chunnin we have the option to choose war mode on or war mode off, but once you hit Chunnin\Jonin you will permanetly have war mode on, So this game will have more PVP and Hunting fun. 

One more annoying thing about PVP, Players who in PVP sometimes abusing safe zones, means while fighting they running inside a village and cant be attacked anymore. So maybe player who being attacked by other player can get inside a safe zone but still be able to get damage by the attacker

A\B SLIPS\DAILYMISSIONS -   Players who grind for Jonin or done it before will understand the pain of it, Only 3 Dailys a day, only 2 bosses for each slip. and not everyone can acutally solo those bosses, and even tho you can solo that? who said that boss will be free and not camped ? I dont know about other players but when I was grinding slips (I still do that) 70% of bosses spots already take, so what can you do ? is acutally nothing. So i thought about adding more SLIPS bosses to the game, so it will be easier for players to grind, or adding some more daily missions to these ranks.

Well, I think im done for now.

Hope you guys will agree with me or like it my ideas to make the game more fun and better.

Btw the game is really good, yall are doing a great job !!

Edited by MankZz