Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

IronhideFire

Lightning Masteries

Posting this here, to possibly have more eyes on it, I would love to have this implemented, as would others, as it could offer variety and Mastery Resets used. Plus it would give me the validation needed to continue making more like Yamanaka, Nara, Akimichi, Elemental Mastery, More Tai Trees, etc. There's so much that could be presented, but I wanna start here. So ,please read through them. Thank you.

Copied from the Theory Crafting Tab I put up a couple weeks ago:

Hello, so, over the last week I have been looking at Lightning Mastery and found it to be... kind of lacking. Lightning as it is now doesn't get the treatment it deserves. Have you ever been burned? I have, and hospitalized for it, but I recovered. Lightning struck you? Not me, but the odds of surviving are considerably less. I have come up with three paths, to better fill the needs of ALL types of players. The center path, for the Kakashi/Sasuke style of player, the left tree Ninjutsu enhanced Taijustu for Physical Players, and the Black Lightning Tree for ranged players. Each tree has variety, offensive, defensive, and something else. I emphasize, this gives more variety to ALL players, and I've left Chakra Costs, and Cast times to the Staff Teams discretion. I do hope you all can appreciate this, and if you do, I want to make more masteries that arent here to bring forward to help the Staff and others, and possibly help if i can with the current masteries. Thank you for reading this, I hope you like them

Center Tree- Lightning Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Combination

Lightning Style: Weapon Chakra Flow (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast 45 sec cooldown. Works with all equipped weapons. This Techniques improves with Jutsu Power. Flow Lightning Style Chakra through your main hand weapon to increase it's sharpness, causing your weapon swing to cut deeper into your enemies for 30 seconds.

Lightning Style: Lightning Clone (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast 35 Sec Cooldown. As they are about to be struck by an attack, the user replaces themselves with a clone made of lightning. This allows the user to evade Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. If used to evade Taijutsu the attacker is stunned for a brief moment allowing you a chance to prepare a counterattack. This cannot be used to evade Genjutsu. https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxlNtih6R5D-6Nhpv2XwysQVSxLNPFafei

Lightning Style: Chidori Stream (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast, 120 Sec cooldown. 20 yd Range. Spreads Lightning around yourself in a 20 yd Diameter, that spreads upon contact from your opponent stunning all targets hit and inflicting ?0-?00 Lightning Damage. You are stationary while in use. Improves with Jutsu Power.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evPY10Cu3eA

Lightning Style: Chidori (Chakra Cost: ???) ??? sec cast 2 min cooldown, 30 yd range. This Technique improves with Attack Power. This Technique improves with Jutsu Power and Attack Power. To perform, the user first gathers lightning to their hand; the high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. The lightning chakra has been shown on occasions to damage the user's hand, peeling the skin, and causing it to smoulder slightly, but this does not appear to actually be debilitating. Once the chakra is gathered, users charge at their target and thrust the Chidori into them, piercing them and typically causing fatal damage. Despite the sound it makes, the rapid speed at which it's used makes it useful for assassinations. This Jutsu does ?00 to ?00 Lightning Damage upon striking the target.

Lightning Style: Lightning Wolf Blitz (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast 25 sec cooldown, 5-35 yd range. This Strikes an enemy with a Lightning mass in the shape of a wolf that arcs to another nearby enemy causing ?00 to ?00 Lightning Damage. This Jutsu affects up to 5 targets, inflicting greater Nature Damage to each successive target, causing them to be stunned. You are able to cast this Jutsu while moving. Improves with Jutsu Power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzfZxtT4gsg

Lightning Style: Lightning Blade: Twin Lightning Shiver (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 65 Sec Cooldown, 25 yd range. This Technique improves with Attack Power, This Technique improves with Jutsu Power. Launch two Kunai and run forward at frightening speeds, leaving a trail of lightning in a Lightning-Bolt pattern behind you, tearing through your enemy. This Jutsu can interrupt Jutsu casting, this Jutsu does ?00 to ?00 Damage. (Requires Level 50) Improves with Jutsu Power and Attack Power.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmlUSMwupIw

Lightning Style: Kirin Destruction (Chakra Cost: ???) ??? sec cast, 35 yd range, 10-minute cooldown. By drawing natural lightning from thunder clouds the user is able to control Lightning, in the form of a Tiger that launches at the opponent in 1/1000th of a second, seen as pure destruction. This Jutsu does ?000 to ?000 Lightning Damage upon striking the target, this can be blocked, but not interrupted. This requires Gathering Storms to be active, and once used it causes it to dissipate. Upon using this Jutsu all damage dealt is reduced by 50% and cast times are increased by 10% for 60 seconds after use, also causes Paralysis for affected opponent for 2 seconds. (Requires level 60, meant to be used once in a battle) Improves with Jutsu Power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5ji269zW0I

Lightning - Gathering Storms [Passive] [Lvl 50] Simple Strike, Swordsmanship Slash, and Butchery Slash now grants a stack of Gathering Storms on Successful hit. Gathering Storms now reduce the cast time of Twin Lightning Shiver, Hell Stab, and Drab Ox Stampede by 10% and the next damage one deals by 10%. This effect stacks up to 3 times and lasts for 20 seconds.

Left Tree- Lightning Ninjutsu Enhanced Taijutsu

Lightning Style: Minor Chakra Cloak (Chakra Cost: ???, plus 25 per sec) 2.96 sec cast, Inceases Attack Speed and allows the user to run at speeds comparable to Shinobi Travel Speed, increasing movement speed by 70%, and armor rating by 5%. Usable in and out of combat, and while moving. Also, flow Lightning Style chakra through your main hand weapon to increase it's speed, causing your weapon swing to cut deeper into your enemies, usable with all main hand weapons. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZimTz7Thnzg

Lightning Style: Liger Bomb (Chakra Cost: ???) 1.96 sec cast, 55 sec cooldown, Grabs a single opponent, driving them into the ground, inflicting ?00 Damage, also incapacitates them by stunning for 1.50 sec. Improves with Jutsu Power and Attack Power.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0_sq4m-_V4

Lightning Style: Lariat (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast, 40 sec cooldown, 5 yd range. Launch towards your opponent with one arm raised, connecting with their neck and inflicting ?00 Lightning Damage. Disorients the opponent. Improves with Jutsu Power and Attack Power.

Lightning Style: Lightning Straight (Chakra Cost: ???) 1.42 Sec Cast, 45 sec cooldown, 10 yd range. Rush the enemy full force, connecting a Lightning Infused forearm into them, causing knockback, and inflicting ?00 Damage. Improves with Jutsu Power and Attack Power

Lightning Style: Lightning Body Flicker (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast, 65 sec cooldown. Usable on both Friendly and Enemy Targets. By using the Lightning Style Body Flicker Technique, a Ninja can move short to long distances at untraceable speed. If used in response to a Taijutsu Technique, the opponent is disoriented for 2 seconds.

Lightning Style: Enhanced Chakra Cloak (Chakra Cost: ???, plus 75 per sec) 4.96 sec cast, Increases Attack Speed and allows the user to run at speeds Faster than Shinobi Travel Speed, increasing movement speed by 85%, and armor rating by 15%. Can’t be used out of combat or while moving. Also. flow Lightning Style chakra through your main hand weapon to increase it' speed, causing your weapon swing to cut deeper into your enemies, reducing armor by 5%, useable with all main hand weapons. (Requires Lvl 50)

Lightning Style: Hell Stab – One Finger Thrust (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 4 min cooldown. Thrusting into the target creates what is known as the "strongest spear,” where the concentration of chakra is so great that it extends well beyond the finger in a lone point. This Technique ignores all Armor Buffs and inflicts ?000-?000 Damage. Paralyzes the opponent for 2 seconds (Gouge for Reference). Improves with Jutsu Power and Attack Power. (Level 60 Required) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojf8DrO8bJU

Right Tree- Black Lightning Ranged Jutsu

Black Lightning Style: Weapon Chakra Flow (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast, 45 Sec cooldown. Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, One-Handed Swords, Staves, Fist Weapons, Daggers. This Technique improves with Jutsu Power. Flow Black Lightning chakra through your main hand weapon to increase it' sharpness, causing your weapon swing to cut deeper into your enemies for 30 seconds, and slowing the target for a short duration.

Black Lightning Style: Black Bolt (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 9 sec cooldown. The user performs three hand seals and aims a finger that calls forward a Black Lightning strike that homes in on a single opponent, causing ?00 Lightning Damage, and a brief stun. You are able to cast this while moving. Improves with Jutsu power. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojf8DrO8bJU

Black Lightning Style: Onyx Volley (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 30 Sec Cooldown, 30 yd range. The user aims both fists, launching a volley of four Black Lightning Charges at a distance. This intimidating Jutsu causes ?0 to ?00 Lightning damage per strike. Improves with Jutsu Power.

Black Lightning Style: Black Panther (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 25 sec cooldown, 5-35 yd range. This Strikes up to five enemies with a Black Lightning Mass in the shape of a Panther that arcs to other nearby enemies causing ?00 to ?000 Lightning Damage. This Jutsu inflicts greater Nature Damage to each successive target, will cause stun. You are able to cast this Jutsu while moving. Improves with Jutsu Power. (Level 30 Required) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMH6F6D-q1g

Black Lightning Style: Onyx Circus (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 35 Sec Cooldown. 10 yd range. The user plants his hands to the ground unleashing a surrounding proximity of Black Lightning, protecting themselves from incoming Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques. If used to protect from Taijutsu the enemies are slowed for 5 seconds.

Black Lightning Style: Double Black Panther (Chakra Cost: ???) Instant Cast, 60 sec cooldown, 5-45 yd range. This Strikes up to eight enemies with two Lightning masses in the shape of a Panther that arcs to other nearby enemies causing ?000 to ?000 Lightning Damage. This Jutsu inflicts greater Nature Damage to each successive target, will cause enemies to be slowed for a short period. You are able to cast this Jutsu while moving. Improves with Jutsu Power. (Level 40 Required) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMH6F6D-q1g

Black Lightning Style: Drab Ox Stampede (Chakra Cost: ???)??? Sec Cast, 7 min Cooldown. 30 yd range. The user channels the power stored within in unison with Gathering of Storms to launch a Large Mass of Black Lightning in the Shape of an Ox that tramples multiple opponents in a selected area. This inflicts ?000-?000 Damage and gives a considerable paralysis of 4 seconds to all affected (up to 8 enemies.) This ignores skills that would normally be able to interrupt casting. This leaves the user slowed by 10% for three minutes. Improves with Jutsu Power. (Level 60 Required.)

LightningMasteryRevamp.docx