Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

nizamracek

More boss fights in Land of Waves

I genuinely think there should be way more to do in Land of Waves. Maybe some new treasure system, jungle adventure, jungle hunting, specific daily quests, etc. but most importantly – a new boss fight. Like what I want is to bring one of the most iconic Naruto fights to the game - Zabuza and Haku on the Bridge. Why would you bring us Land of Waves without this?

Just Imagine - there is already another mass of land, put an unfinished bridge between them and put the boss fight on the bridge. It could be the first "double" boss in the game - needs two tanks and stuff. Haku can be also a user of the upcoming and long-awaited mastery of ice - so this can be like a promo you know - and also he can use real ice spells (jutsus) players can learn in ice combination/mastery. Fight itself might be challenging. Drop here can be their outfits (both of them are very stunning) - maybe even with stats 😮, there can also be connected boss daily in the Low (maybe even S one). This is exactly what we need from Land of Waves, I bet people would love it!

The "lore" is already there, you don't have to make a new one just embrace the existing one 

Thanks!

Edited by nizamracek