Jump to content

Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign up to get full access to Shinobi Story's game & community! 


Sign in to follow this  
Thanathros

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate.

Recommended Posts

Because if I am going to make an entrance, I might as well make an entrance worthwhile.
This may or may not be my way to tell people that thread titles can be too darn long, too.

I bid you welcome to this humble representation of my persona. Most of you know me as Ascathor, Ascathos, Thanathros, Rien(ix) or similar names that I've had over the time in the internet. While I reserve my right to talk about myself for a later date, let it be known that I've been a roleplayer for about 10 years and a wow modder (in multiple aspects, ranging from client to server side, interface, webservice, yatta yatta) for about 2/3 of that time. 

However, I fear the most common prospect that everyone knows me for would be my laugh in Voice. Can't have 'em all, eh ?

 

Heya.

Edited by IAmAscathor

,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Speech level over 9000

 

Welcome buddy.

I just enjoy me good "must-see" culture. Cheers.

On a side note; I might have seniority over most of you - including, but not limited, to several staff members. I first was involved in Vlad's projects around 2014. I've known him ever since.

Which makes me feel old. God darn it.


,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Definition of vaudeville. 1 : a light often comic theatrical piece frequently combining pantomime, dialogue, dancing, and song. 2 : stage entertainment consisting of various acts (such as performing animals, comedians, or singers)"

I'm not sure how vaudevillian you are, but I do enjoy your more... enthused speech. The alliteration's nice, but do remember that making sense takes priority, yeah? So says this singular servant of structured, supremely-sensical speech. 😉 

Edited by Batrachomy

In the greatest storm

The mighty oak will not bow

But the willow bends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Batrachomy said:

"Definition of vaudeville. 1 : a light often comic theatrical piece frequently combining pantomime, dialogue, dancing, and song. 2 : stage entertainment consisting of various acts (such as performing animals, comedians, or singers)"

I'm not sure how vaudevillian you are, but I do enjoy your more... enthused speech. The alliteration's nice, but do remember that making sense takes priority, yeah? So says this singular servant of structured, supremely-sensical speech. 😉 

Allow me to provide the approperiate reference to this:

 

Needless to say, this speech may or may not be one of my highest valued, most referenced monologues to date.

😄 


,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IAmAscathor said:

Allow me to provide the approperiate reference to this:

 

Needless to say, this speech may or may not be one of my highest valued, most referenced monologues to date.

😄 

Interesting! That's indeed voraciously verbose. 😄 


In the greatest storm

The mighty oak will not bow

But the willow bends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IAmAscathor said:

I just enjoy me good "must-see" culture. Cheers.

On a side note; I might have seniority over most of you - including, but not limited, to several staff members. I first was involved in Vlad's projects around 2014. I've known him ever since.

Which makes me feel old. God darn it.

Boomer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Boomer

 

Image result for angry eyes emoji

 

No.


,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please upload audio of your laugh as signature. 

Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vlad said:

Please upload audio of your laugh as signature. 

Thank you. 

It shall be done at some point. Trust that you'll most likely hear a lot more of my laughter if we go onto Voice Chat more often.


,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 4:09 PM, Vlad said:

Please upload audio of your laugh as signature. 

Thank you. 

+1, I absolutely agree-


In the greatest storm

The mighty oak will not bow

But the willow bends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 10:09 PM, Vlad said:

Please upload audio of your laugh as signature. 

Thank you. 

 

On 3/4/2020 at 12:47 AM, IAmAscathor said:

It shall be done at some point. Trust that you'll most likely hear a lot more of my laughter if we go onto Voice Chat more often.

 

4 hours ago, Batrachomy said:

+1, I absolutely agree-

It shall most likely happen when we get to Alpha.

😄 


,, Learn this: When a Hunter takes up the cloak of a dead comrade, this is a vow. " 

1821934963_7Sins.png.b042e47c776e3c0b53376b97b94b221d.png

• Technician • Modder • Genius • Local Lunatic • Dante's 8th Circle •

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2020 at 6:23 AM, IAmAscathor said:

Allow me to provide the approperiate reference to this:

 

Needless to say, this speech may or may not be one of my highest valued, most referenced monologues to date.

😄 

Remember remember, the 5th of November..

Edited by Gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 12:47 AM, IAmAscathor said:

It shall be done at some point. Trust that you'll most likely hear a lot more of my laughter if we go onto Voice Chat more often.

im getting curious to hear ur famous laugh now oh and almost forget nice to meet ya xP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...