Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Unholy Daddy Hidan

Fire Style Feedback (PvP Specifically)

Overall - all spellpower based builds are rather... lacking, but fire is the one that is suffering the most from this. If you do not have any kind of combination to set-up for your damage with fire you will underperform severely compared to the other spellpower builds.

The other Ninjutsu based masteries may have slightly lesser damage but they have other things to make up for it. Such as CC caked into their abilities. Fire has high cd's and cast times.

(Fire sucks in Arenas because all of it's scaling is based off your stats.)

Flame dart: The damage on this spell is severely lacking. It's practically only a PvE spell without superheated chakra. My suggestions for making this spell better would be and increase in the dot tick rate and faster cast time. OR increase the on-hit aswell as a faster tick rate. 

Fireball: This spell needs a definite decrease in its cast time. It's severely lacking in performance due to the high-paced combat we are faced with now. The cooldown is good the dot is fine but it's on-hit is also severely lacking. (Especially if you do not have high-stats.)

Phoenix-flower: This is fine. It's damage is great, cast time is fine. Cool-down is in a good place for it's damage. Only suggestion I would make is make this Cast-able while moving.

Fire Tornado: This spell is absolutely useless, reason being is the damage performance of the spell is just terrible. It's not worth keeping on your bars at all unless used for tagging.

Flamebreath: This is fine. No complaints about this spell other than it cannot be turned and you cannot cancel it if someone gets behind you. Need CC to land it.

Dragonflame bullet: Damage is much better with this one now. But the dot is terrible, damage is rather low on it and the tic rate is lackluster but it is a long dot good for keeping people stuck in combat. Only real complaint with this one is the cast time.

Fiery Havoc: Much. Much. Much! better this patch, the damage is great, cast-able while moving only complaint I can find about this one is the cooldown.

These are my opinions of fire. Alot of old fire players have been switching out of fire due to it's terrible performance in accordance with other masteries - and this is sad to see as fire is a fun mastery to play... it's performance is just lackluster in comparison to pretty much... every other mastery. (Wind may be on the same level as fire just below Water but I have not seen many wind players and their performance. I will leave that up to one of the wind players to give feedback on that.)