Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
rikuma

D-rank Slips/C-rank Slips

Hello, 

I hope that this post finds you all well. 😃 

While browsing through the game, I noticed there's a way to convert D-rank slips into C-rank slips, but there is no way to convert A-rank slips and B-rank slips into lower-ranked slips. 

Why is this important?
In my opinion, when one does a mission of higher difficulty, they ought to be able to convert it to slip of a mission that's of a lesser difficulty, and not the other way around. If the A-rank slips can be converted to D/C rank ones, it would not only make more sense, but open a new wave of opportunities for the players and further incentivize the player interaction while questing. 

Thank you for the time put into reading this.

Have a great day/night!

Best regards,

Lex/Aomine 

In addition to that guys, I would like to also suggest adding extra mobs that drop D/C-rank slips. 

Currently, players tend to group-farm the respective rank boss, and I believe Shinobi Story is not aiming at players afking near a boss that's about to respawn so that they can kill it. 

I saw  Vlad saying that Chunin's meant to be easily accessible, on the contrary - Jounin isn't. Well, if that's the thing and I understood him right, why not spawn a few more creatures that can occasionally drop C/D-rank slips, as such, there won't be players sitting /afk near the bosses.

Edited by rikuma

That’s a good idea, or make regional missions that give slips, such as a daily in yoko that gives C rank slips for killing the queen bee, or for defeating like 20 rod ambushers

Indeed, or simply make the C-rank boxes and D-rank boxes a personal loot for every participant in the battle (individual loot).