Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

kno im doin tday?

playing a 20 year old card game called yugioh which i havent played since with the kids on the block when i used to exocsize exodia obelisk with my own hands in case the game wasnt played right now after all these years comming into a new meta with 10000 cards no real sorting cards into pairs or we and basiclaly ur thrown i the deep im now climbing diamond to maste rranks with costum deck 2600 + rating nearing 2700 so its not just wow games oyo soy el meta get it atem meta as in the pharaoh name reverse a well ill post when i hit top 100 player this game i guess 

Edited by Lify

7 minutes ago, Lify said:

kno im doin tday?

playing a 20 year old card game called yugioh which i havent played since with the kids on the block when i used to exocsize exodia obelisk with my own hands in case the game wasnt played right now after all these years comming into a new meta with 10000 cards no real sorting cards into pairs or we and basiclaly ur thrown i the deep im now climbing diamond to maste rranks with costum deck 2600 + rating nearing 2700 so its not just wow games oyo soy el meta get it atem meta as in the pharaoh name reverse a well ill post when i hit top 100 player this game i guess 

Yo dude you gunna play this upcoming SS patch? gunna be a good one, hope to see you in game soon !!

17 hours ago, Zoogie said:

Yo dude you gunna play this upcoming SS patch? gunna be a good one, hope to see you in game soon !!

i dont know if i wont be banned i guess