Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Deleted User

patch ideas

here my usggestions for patch : fire /genjutsu :shorter casttime cooldown?   ken / lightning :   fix charges on chidrori / ken to be instant and stun midair so cant be jumped so easy ?  hyuga : gentle fist proc on cast 2? uchiha:maybe instant crows  water / earth / medic wind no clue actually?   

heres attachment my chuunin hyuga genjutsu aside from air palm / hell vision fear on u in betwen jump and kawarimi i think the main dps 4 5 6 are whack now non can be spammed cooldowns and cast times are huge and it requires u to almost be in melee range XD  so y with a melee stacign simple strikes and burst on top autoatatcks this is hella hard to get a 4 second cast of with a chance to be interupted and then wait for logn time before cool back  ps the macro next to rotation for foodpill had no more stakcs on foodpill left but its for heals 

this my take on it now,

i mean 4 and 5 are kinda allright spells but 6 is just so bad without it proccing of 5 and 5 could kinda be instant to be honest for apply autoattack if u gonna cast 4/6 anyway unless 6 procs 

gen.png

Edited by Lify