Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Deleted User

hyuga till chuunin

my current thoughts on hyuga /game till chuunin 

suggestions : add cc breaker to kawarimi/fix foodpill tooltip&bug/80%dmg reduce vs other player or some?/genjutsu first dot instant cast no cooldown 

advicing players to change move left right to strafe left right in keybinds and to put camera follow style on never adjust in interface also find keybind to show enemy name plates for wallhax.

doing dailys and all bit of a chore and really feels like a daily game at that point less of a playthrough also with exp farming on the criminals same story.

ye for ranged kinda needs a dot + proc i guess and or very good instant attack/cone dmg or some to use during kite like instant no cd cast moonfire 75 % dmg on press with the dot effect or some and then second dot for dmg stack or free on proc or some does it dmg instant for caster to fight back vs same onsaught from melee atm also hearign rumors taijutsu could be fun with first gate or some does a disarm kinda move but then does the animantion where u lotus the enemy in that spot and they cnat move durign it or some like a fighter game grab into a mmo would be unique or some next to the environmental bonusses idea instead of zerker buffs + 30 on water area if u water or some strategic maps 

ps. if u need help writing a macro like for autoequip new foodpill or trying to cramp movement with while swimming for waterwalk etc into 1 macro or just to simply pick up targets easier or some u can try asking me i guess,

buildhyu.png

Edited by Lify