Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Deleted User

trinkets

honestly just make foodpill perma trinket and make kawarimi break cc on use just liek my wow macro for trinket mirro image vanish and ur game might be ready for beta legality copyrights etc aside if u fix arena, i mean i have to add im low level so dont knwo abot uarena balancign aroudn resi etc if needed find burst window in hots ticks with positionign dmg control and maybe buffs cookies ocoking just a tiny bit to like heal 10 % users health at least also on sidenote 30-40yd range on dot not weird for genjutsu and they can have instant dot np tbh still need to put it manualy all target no aoe shape cone caster dmg so whatever let them spam it instant they woudl still need repally it 4-5 time just for robber or some  ps misstypes has to be 456 for dmg 

would be nice if 4 were to replace e kinda permanently ticks and insetad 456 would be pure inferno style dmg or some with wind fire kekkeri genkai or some wide area 30 % more  fire dmg on the twister madara majestic demolisher style or some with the knockback form wind kept just color it red or some, and then u coudl replace with uchiha eye or some maybe special individual, when it works like aoe fera only those ccd will work with u with u for duration of burst and maybe only other shisui coudl coutner it or soem ,? maybe not liek that but that shows my resolve to move forward ? as a caster, maybe melee gets bladestorm or some 15 sec and eye on 1 min or some healers root spam 

win.png.ee3187d541b3c2ede3daf915016637df.png

Edited by Lify