Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Kizo

Random suggestions (supplementary ideas)

Titles

People love the elusive and exclusive doctor title and are kinda jealous that it exists. It would be cool if other masteries got similar mastery-inspired title or cosmetic item.

For Uchiha for instance, the terms 'Wicked Eye' and 'Heavenly Eye' are used a lot throughout the series, so a title could be Playername, of the Wicked/Heavenly Eye and the player chooses between the two or gets both.

Hyuuga, the All-Seeing, Omniscient, etc.

Sarutobi, Heart of Fire, etc.

Kenjutsu could get swordmaster.

Elemental masteries are a lil more difficult. Of the Limelight (reference to a lightning jutsu), Pyromaniac, but I'm sure that something could come up.

Some religious titles relevant to how many bone donations someone has performed at the relevant shrines would also be nice to see. I'd love to see some more lore-themed groups and I'd definitely enjoy creating a Jashin Cult org with the homies.

Minigames

Definitely not some kind of development urgency, but it would be fun to see some. It's nice to just lounge around vibing sometimes, playing cards or whatever.

In regards to AP/SP cards

They could be available for koban? Just a random idea.

Other random stuff

Add 10 slot bags from somewhere ingame. Craftable, ryo, koban, whatever. That way there's a bag upgrade available for f2p players, but it keeps the biggest slot bag (16) on the store.

Edited by Kizo

In regards to AP/SP cards (thanks for the template Kizo)

I would also like to add that not everyone likes doing PVP or turning rogue by doing PVP, so it would be great if those people (myself included here) could get the current AP/SP, obtained only by getting honor and arena rating, by other ways. Just like Kizo has mentioned above, Koban wouldn't be a bad currency for those. Ryo might be another option just as a way to use our money (since there's barely anything we use it for). Could also be added to the loot tables of bosses.