Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Kizo

Sarutobi Feedback v33

Sarutobi is really, really cool. Out of every mastery in the game, it stands out and shines. It does however have two little hiccups that I can see amidst all of the things that people like.

1. Protect the King: This spell focuses a player in one's party and can't be used on someone in another party, even if they're in the same raid. This could probably be changed, just as a QOL thing.

2. The staff summon: The staff summon is, for better or worse, extremely durable. Extremely, durable. As in, it has 22k hp and even from the most hardhitting spells in the game, it seems to refuse to die. Maybe the HP could scale with the casters?

Edited by Kizo

If I can join here and add:

1. The first spell that we learn seems quite nice and strong for its level, but shines most in AoE.
    b192b6a90ed9de27ad6447b4f92fccbb.png

2. The second spell sounds nice, because it provides a disengage for you to combine with the Shuriken Shadowclone Jutsu. However, its damage done is insignificant, and the high cooldown makes it more of an "emergency button" to combine for an escape route, rather than a combination technique with the first jutsu. If it had a lower cooldown (like Disengage in WoW, which would match the cooldown of the Shuriken Jutsu), I believe it will add more to the whole hit-and-run, kiting guerrilla fighting style of the Sarutobi.
    4f26666d73d268b9771b11c11ae96c80.png

3. The staff as a pet does have a lot of HP, I agree, but to balance that out, it has quite the low damage and attack speed. Additionally, the pet matches one's speed when following, but if it starts attacking/is commanded to attack, its movement speed considerably drops, making it easy to avoid altogether. I would love to see its movement speed adjusted if the HP is being lowered.
    e9c43c6874808a23da4487c14d57da1f.png

4. Protect the King is nice because it not only redirects damage taken from a party member, but reduces your damage taken as well (for 8 seconds I believe). Outside of party and in PVP, it can be used together with your pet staff, which further amplifies the gameplay of the clan - the combination/sequence of their abilities.
    d166fccf3528fbafe0346db81d86825f.png

5. As far as I've heard, the lack of damage from the other spells is substituted by the ticking DoT of Burning Ash. Along with its silence and low cooldown, it's a chef's kiss that is still not overpowered, imo, because unlike Hazy Mist that lingers with its damage after you leave the smoke, the damage from this ability is lost outside of its range. 
    f28625a08cd9ba5c3b6e5dd8270a7a39.png

6. Although not particularly excited about the passives ahead, they seem to further boost the Sarutobi's melee capabilities. Would have loved if there was a balance between casting/melee buffs like there is with the Uchiha, but considering the supporting attributes of Will of Fire has for all of the group, it's gucci. (Although saying this, there is only a need of 1 Sarutobi in the party.)
    3b6f922bb71a6b8679c9330f992bc0c6.pngd71ce748616a00b79dcf440bc1b0378b.png

Edited by FROOT

Just to add something here for the two passives:

1. The reason why I am confused by the is that they ought to be melee-focused, whereas the rest of the Sarutobi skillset revolves around kiting and hit-and-run.
  2. Even if they are melee-focused, they seem to be significantly weaker than, say, Three Tomoe Sharingan which provides 35% increased attack speed/spell haste(here we have only 12% attack speed) and 200 Strength (which if I'm not mistaken gives more than 10% increased attack power and you don't have to stack AP in order to benefit from it the most). The good thing is that it shares that buff with the whole party, which further boosts its support qualities. If the first passive was caster-focused, I think it would be more beneficial for both the Sarutobi and their part in a party/platoon (even though that technically you'd still only need one of them)