Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
poopeater

Respec

I want to suggest that you add a respec, because currently there is no way to tell what the spells are going to be so there is inevitably going to be people who are disappointed. We would also be more able to test the balance of all the masteries more accurately. I don't think respec should be completely free maybe a flat Koban cost or you get back 75% of your invested Koban. In any case I believe respec would help the longevity of the game for each player :))

I like idea of 50% return of koban spent on a mastery - not sure how this would work to code.

If there's no penalty for switching mastery, then there would need to be a long cooldown period to switch again (ie: a month)  

right now eastiest way to test a mastery is to make an alt and go through heavy grind. nobody knows what they're getting into when they make a final choice to get a mastery

Yeah making a major, permanent decision after days of playtime feels bad... Especially when there is little insight to your options. If i had all the knowledge that i do now at the start of my character I would have gone a different route. I really dont wanna reroll and put in another 6 days play time at this point.