Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Unholy Daddy Hidan

Feedback for Earth

Earth Style: Boulderfist Jutsu
This spell is carrying earth style, at level 40 with no Attack power cards in scrolls it's dealing 900 damage 2k with crit, plus has a slight knockback to cancel casting, on a 9 second cool down.

Suggestion: Nerf the cooldown to maybe 13-15 seconds seeing as it does a decent chunk of damage.

Earth Style: Stone shatter jutsu
Does 481 damage per tick(Tick rate of about 1.2 seconds) last about 9 seconds, doesn't crit and has a pretty small radius not easy to keep someone inside of during a pvp altercation, The spell seems to deal spell power damage but it doesn't scale with spell power, after testing with scroll on and off the damage is unchanged.

Suggestion: Increase the spells radius and bump up the spell power scaling or enable it's scaling in general.

Earth Style: Earth Pillar Explosion
This spell is very disappointing and almost useless in a pvp altercation, the 10 yd range forces you to be close to your target and the cast time is easily what makes it even worse. Dealing about 600 damage seeing as it also is not scaling with Spell power.

Suggestion: Increase the range at wich the spell can be cast to about 20-30 yd's / OR decrease the spells cast time to 0.5 seconds again. Also enable spell power scaling.

EDIT: The damage for Earth Pillar and Stone shatter seem to increase in damage whenever I take my spellpower scrolls away. So perhaps they have a negative scaling that is decreasing the damage rather than increasing.
(Will continue to add further spells as I unlock them)

Edited by Unholy Daddy Hidan