Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Kizo

v31 feedback compilation

- Thank you for retuning a bunch of the mobs for us based on our feedback on Thursday. Many props.

- The winter event seems really cool so far. I like that opening the presents gives you trash items to make you feel like an asshole for stealing childrens presents (lol)

- The change to town sanctuaries was really good! It's super convenient for gathering rested and a very welcome change. Some areas need range tweaking (MM is sanctuaried, atm) but overall really nice change.

- In light of the changes to sanctuaries, the buff to guards should probably be tweaked. Presently, it's disheartening to try to do anything anywhere as a rogue because you'll probably get 1-2 shot by guards that have 60k-100k hp. Alternatively, non-Konoha settlements should have their own type of guards. Notchi should definitely keep the Konoha flag, though.

- New hairstyles, cosmetics and weapons are hot asf.

- New jutsu is amazing and way more than any of us expected, holy shit.

- Non-jutsu koban dumps are interesting.

- Rogue outpost or base need a bank and sanctuary.

- Uchiha Kunai Technique giving you a jump is really bad because it triggers the charge on bees and moths, making you eat a huge strike + 8s of stun. The repositioning it forces you to do is pretty awkward for PVP as well.

- It would be nice if we got Uchiha Mental Domination after we get Uchiha Murder of Crows, reason being that MD isn't usable in PVE at all and it would be nice to have more usable abilities before having a PVP one that only works at higher level (since you can only MD people your level or lower).

- Plz size up Uchiha War Fan on female models, it gets scaled down a lot.

- Uchiha Crows spell has a huge range of damage from 26 to 400, which means you can spend 2 seconds casting something that will only do 100 dmg over the course of its duration.

Edited by Kizo

Ideas for solving rogue issues:

I know this isn't ideal from an immersion standpoint, but for testing purposes, having daily quests for maxing hated or hero with leaf would help a lot. Presently, the rogue quests are pretty buggy and they will lock you out of accessing most of the content.

Present issues:

Issue1: 'Dual factioning' is essentially possible for rogues. From a gameplay standpoint, that means going rogue from killing 15 loyal leafies, then doing enough amnesty quests as to return to neutral or at least friendly status with Konoha. This means that a rogue (before Konoha became a safe-zone) could gank lowbies within Konoha with no repercussions. They could navigate the city easily because guards weren't typically hostile, and only needed to sub or wait out the aggro timer.

Fix: Kills should have a reputation impact. If the impact of these kills was substantial enough (ideally it should scale in impact depending on the lvl of the player killed) then it wouldn't be possible to maintain good relations with Konoha while playing actively. If killing another player gave -5k rep and the amnesty is 3.5k they'll eventually go into the red.

Issue2: Rogues are rezzing in Konoha. It makes things generally unpleasant.

Fix: My proposed solution is to add a bunch of spirit healer respawn points ingame sprawled around at different shrines and setting respawn based on proximity to the different areas. I understand this is a super complex and more in-depth issue than I give it credit for, and that given the lack of a solid faction system, it's difficult to navigate, but I'm fairly sure that WoW supports this as a baseline, and that it would probably be the easiest solution to the problem. Res sickness prevents people from jumping back into nearby boss fights anyway.