Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sad Test Creature

Exploration above all

QUESTION TIME!

As you all may have noticed, we as Developers know a laaaarge amount about whats goings to be in the game and we have accidently "leaked" out a bunch of things for you all to take a stance on.

One of the more important systems being the combat system, but as Dan has mentioned together with Tempest and Myself, we also have professions coming up, together with Organisations, events and missions.

With all these things thrown at you, I want to know what you guys are more hyped for when the game drops later this month.
Are you an artisan, crafting weapons of mass murder? Perhaps a ninja, serving your clan to the best of your ability. Maybe you want to learn all Jutsu that will be released?

Or do you simply want to run around, selling Ramen on a cart while exploring the world?

spacer.png
Give me YOUR ideas and thoughts as to what you want to experience together with the Community and Shinobi Story Team!

images.jfif

Edited by Aetherweaver

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

First I will probably go to explore the world,once that bores me I might join a org or something like that

8 minutes ago, Shaka12 said:

First I will probably go to explore the world,once that bores me I might join a org or something like that

weakness.jpg.79505df991d25900e256efab7be4f7c0.jpg

Just now, Chaos said:

weakness.jpg.79505df991d25900e256efab7be4f7c0.jpg

Or I might go and kill you 

My goal is to become the strongest uchiha, i want to be able tp get the mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan and i feel the mangekyo should be only able to be acquired when you rp consistantly with someone for one irl year that way its rare, it should also be able to choose abilities that are reasonable and you have to talk about to staff to get em added or some kind of non broken system, rinnegan should also be here but the only way to obtain it is getting it by hagaromo or kaguya wich really arent around so its bassically impossible so these are my suggestions on the full game we need mangekyo and rinnegan!!! And it needs to be so hard no one will want to try to get it that way its rare like no one will have it but a select few, so yeah my goal is being the strongest uchiha and unlocking the impossible mangekyo sharingan

Ill end up being a regular shinobi then transition over to rogue and make my way up to the number one org then making my way up to number one uchiha

Edited by RINNEsasuke
None

Explore the world on my own then die because I am a dumb.

Spoiler

Am surprised no one has yet to say they wanted to experiment with the combat system yet, which is quite funny considering the hype for uchiha abilities and jutsus on Discord.
Keep it up fellas! FEED ME INFORMATION.

Edited by Aetherweaver

I will full - max overclock my swordsmanship skills and then take under my wing to teach those who encounter me in the mountains. But as a requirement beforehand, they would be required to do dirty work and bring me ingredients and then cook me some ramen. And in case one of my students ever commits a SS guidelines violation, well... I would need to...
teach them one final heart breaking lesson....
image.png.ff1a7c4f6ce3403a07b84cdaa1057338.png

I will be Gogo's best friend and have the most epic sword fights with him each time i visit him in the mountains and bring the tastiest bowl of ramen.

4f039fbede4366353e3634606bd40581.jpg

spacer.png

Spoiler

6 hours ago, Paul said:

I will be Gogo's best friend and have the most epic sword fights with him each time i visit him in the mountains and bring the tastiest bowl of ramen.

Oh okay, I'm fine with the rest of the things cause they are realistic, but you cant give him the tastiest Ramen since I don't sell my food.

Edited by Aetherweaver

Honestly, I'm kind of curious about making a player-made map and economizing it. I wonder how possible that is. Information is key, even in canon. ? 

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Batrachomy said:

Honestly, I'm kind of curious about making a player-made map and economizing it. I wonder how possible that is. Information is key, even in canon. ? 

Well, gathering information about organisations and their locations and editing the map with those could prove rather valuable on the black market ? 

Edited by Aetherweaver

21 hours ago, Paul said:

That is beyond intriguing, I shall expect you! 

21 hours ago, Aetherweaver said:
  Hide contents

Oh okay, I'm fine with the rest of the things cause they are realistic, but you cant give him the tastiest Ramen since I don't sell my food.

I will train Paul so well so that he could come up with the idea to sneak and peek your secret formula! ?

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Gogo said:

That is beyond intriguing, I shall expect you! 

I will train Paul so well so that he could come up with the idea to sneak and peek your secret formula! ?

My secret formula is

Spoiler

NOTHING

Spoiler

MWUHAHAHHAHAHA

On 3/2/2020 at 2:12 AM, RINNEsasuke said:

My goal is to become the strongest uchiha, i want to be able tp get the mangekyo sharingan and rinnegan and i feel the mangekyo should be only able to be acquired when you rp consistantly with someone for one irl year that way its rare, it should also be able to choose abilities that are reasonable and you have to talk about to staff to get em added or some kind of non broken system, rinnegan should also be here but the only way to obtain it is getting it by hagaromo or kaguya wich really arent around so its bassically impossible so these are my suggestions on the full game we need mangekyo and rinnegan!!! And it needs to be so hard no one will want to try to get it that way its rare like no one will have it but a select few, so yeah my goal is being the strongest uchiha and unlocking the impossible mangekyo sharingan

haha u can be my student for i gonna be the strongest uchiha i gonna have regular sharingan mangekyou and even the rinnegan

Just now, tweego said:

I have but one task.. One goal in life.

Find out who hurt @Aetherweaver.. Poor soul can't say anything without spoiling.

Today marks the day that @tweego realized that quoting is in fact, not spoiling.

well first I will level up as Uchiha rogue prodigy and explore world and recruit 2-3 people as members and search for bijus and start burn everythging what comes into my path until I awake my mangekyou sharingan full potential ?