Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Kizo

Akari

1139403283_akariref2.jpg.9f98a2bc1fd09dec7e4180eee29a5193.jpgBackground—

Ten months ago, the Uchiha clan reported the loss of several of their own. A guarded wedding palanquin traveling towards Konohagakure was shredded, splattered with blood and surrounded with fallen guards. The bride-to-be within it, a young woman by the name of Tsukioka Hikari, had vanished. Her fiancé, Sarutobi Satoru, raged, and challenging the fates to battle for the potential to have his fiancé returned to him. None answered the challenge.

At first, the Tsukioka family, part of the Uchiha clan, offered up a reward of 100 ryo for her safe return. The groom's family matched it and over time, it increased to 2000 ryo. Amidst the rumors of slavers in the Land of Fire, both families began to fear for the worst. In what seemed an eternity to two families grieving, ten months had passed.

On nights when the moon was high, her mother lit incense and prayed that the smoke would help her find her way home. And still, Hikari was still nowhere to be found.

In the weeks that followed the Blood Moon Festival, a bounty poster appeared. It details that a young woman with dark hair and eyes is wanted for questioning for involvement in the White Dragon Pirates' raid of Port Hachou in which the Portmaster & his bodyguard lost their lives. That woman's name is cited to be 'Akari' - a frequent nickname for 'Hikari'.

The person seen most often in her company appears to be a personal bodyguard wielding an Uchiha war fan.

Curious and curioser.

Details—

One who prefers moonlight to sunlight, who reads its secrets by fall of night.

Ninja registry number: N/A

Birthdate: August 27 (Age 21, Virgo)

Height: 5'5" / 168cm

Weight: ~105lbs / 48kg

Bloodtype: AB-

Personality: Furtive, serious

Description—

image.png.96a7d3d7db7bdbace0c29684eeeafc3d.pngAkari's figure speaks of hardship; even a small garment easily eclipses her figure, hanging loose as the shoulders. Her frame is harrowingly thin, rather than pleasantly slim, speaking of extended malnourishment and starvation, though the new light in her eyes suggests that her health is slowly improving.

However slender and weak of body, she's stern and strong of heart, a proud daughter of a warbound people; resilient and unwavering.

In a crowd, she's easily identified by the regal manner with which she carries herself; elegant and graceful, with head held high, gaze grave, dark and thoughtful to match the raven-dark of her hair.

Abilities—

Spoiler

image.png.a493b29b9b0aa0003701fd37a55a4513.pngBukijutsu: As an Uchiha, Akari received an extensive early education in the use of several different weapons. While the naginata is the weapon with which she has the most experience and skill, her kenjutsu doesn't lag behind by a significant margin. It's presumed that she has comparative skill with a bow and arrow as well as throwing weapons.

Dōjutsu: Like many members of the Uchiha clan, Akari awakened her sharingan quite recently, after being subject to torture and abuse. While only recently wakened, she makes good and frequent use of its copying abilities in training and combat scenarios in order to hasten the learning process. Whenever she's startled, she has a tendency to turn her sharingan onto others to put them under a genjutsu, suggesting a natural affinity towards it.

Chakra & physical prowess: As an Uchiha, Akari's chakra is naturally strong. However, months spent in captivity have crippled her physical strength (and physical energy with it). As a result, an imbalance exists between her physical and mental energies, wherein the second vastly outweighs the first. Until these energies equalize, her chakra reserves are in a reduced state. Her physical strength as well as her stamina have also been impaired by captivity and malnutrition.

In a fight, she typically uses chakra to bolster her speed and reflexes, relying on good bukijutsu technique in order to take on her opponents.

Relationships—

image.png.10350f0a22aaa622c9f0959cb10bbf4a.png

Uchiha clan

Spoiler

“The soul of the Uchiha? Kindness to an nth. Wrathful and ruthless to an nth. Loving and protective to an nth. There is nothing which is partially done, no measure half-way undertaken.

There are many things which I love about my people; our dances, our songs, the quiet strength of our women and the taciturn nature of our men. The woad-painted maidens among the Amaterasu have wild and fierce tempers while Izanami and Izanagi still bicker like the two brothers their tribes were born from.

We wail and war over our dead where other clans - other peoples - stand and bear as though they don’t care at all. Grieving parents and spouses launch themselves onto the funeral pyres of their loved ones, unable to bear the weight of loss.

The ‘Curse of Hatred’ which we are supposedly afflicted with is a thing which outsiders defined, rather than a part of us that we acknowledge. To say that we are cursed at all highlights the divide between us and them. What is a warrior’s rage, if not an expression of their grief? And so, we often keep to ourselves, knowing that others are rarely as passionate and direct as we.

I often find myself missing home.”

White Dragon Pirates

Spoiler

"Should you ask the Captain, I'm positive that he would, without pause or hesitation, declare that I am a member of the crew. Though I've spent a month in their midst, I'm reticent to call myself one of them — I feel like an outsider. That isn't to say that there is love lost between the crew and I: I simply don't consider myself capable of piracy. I still have a good deal to learn and I'm not altogether certain that I'm capable of living that kind of life."

Ko'taki Ryu

Spoiler

"Love seems an inappropriate word for it, but it's the only one that can be spoken without making a room full of people stare. Loyalty, worship and gratitude are the only things which come close. How else are you meant to look at someone who saved your life from a fate worse than death and who cares for and who nurtures you without reserve or asking for anything in return?

Every now and again, he'll do or say something to remind me that he is more an elemental force of nature than a man - more dragon than anything else - and it never fails to make me wonder as to which is closest to the truth. Well, no matter his wrathful moments; he is a compassionate man, as fierce in battle as he is in his principles."

Reiji Uchiha

Spoiler

"Reiji is as perfect a reflection of the Uchiha as exists. He'll argue this, of course. Smart at it. Avert his eyes in shame, holding fast to his quiet hatred of himself, but that doesn't make it any the less true. His undying love of our people and fealty to our ways cements it. Speaking with him and observing his mannerisms never fails to remind me of my brothers, and the rest of my family. With him, he carries the pleasant familiarity of home.

I trust him with my life. To his horror and displeasure, no doubt."

Ibuki Mori

Spoiler

"Initially, Ibuki intimidated me both literally and figuratively. Over time, I've come to realize that he is a young man struggling with his traumas as well as his sense of self-worth. Our differences in age and upbringing make the gaps difficult to bridge, but our relationship has steadily improved over the last few weeks. I hope that he becomes comfortable enough with me one day to ask for help with whatever he needs."

Sora Hyuuga

Spoiler

"She was difficult to crack at first, given her clear animosity towards any potential 'competition' for Ushioda's attention, but she's quite likeable and bashful in other light."

Ushioda Uzumaki

Spoiler

"I've only spoken to him the once, but he seems to be a good man. Cheery to cover up the cracks."

Shinzou

Spoiler

"More matronly and kind than most, without an ounce of malice to him. It makes me worry that he'll break before he bends."

Geo Hyuuga

Spoiler

"He asks a lot of questions, but I've come to realize that he isn't so terrible of a man, though he's very much an idealist."

Rakutaura

Spoiler

"I loathe this man."

Edited by Kizo
forums stop fucking my format challenge