Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Kizo

A collection of bugs (v30)

Bug Name: Sidequest 'retrieving'

Brief Description:  New SQ item rewards stuck at retrieving

Reproduction steps:  Pick up a sidequest, wait until you get one that has a newer reward such as dice, right or left click on the item and you'll probably crash.

Additional info: 

Pictures:

image.png.2c4f3882c64f456f05e3bedf8383868e.png

Bug Name: Simple Strike damage scale

Brief Description:  Simple Strike's damage appears to be a flat amount and does not scale or increase with anything except ninja cards.

Reproduction steps:  Test Simple Strike on a lvl 1 char with no stats, then test it on a higher level char with better stats. The damage appears to be the same.

Additional info: I have legendary kunai on my lvl 27 main and there doesn't seem to have been any change in damage at all as I levelled or unequipped and requipped kunai, leading me to believe it doesn't scale properly. The tooltip itself does not say if it's meant to be a flat amount of damage, or if it should scale.

Pictures:

image.png.40232b17ec716ebe13349f911f1e948a.png

Bug Name:  Water Pool animation bug

Brief Description:  After the Water Pool slow effect has dissipated for whatever reason from using Water Style: Flooding water Technique, the water pool animation outlasts the effect.

Reproduction steps:  Use flooding water, have someone else stand in it, eventually they'll still be standing in it but there will no longer be a speed debuff.

Additional info: 

Pictures: