Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Vlad

Cumbersom Creatures & Where to (not) Find Them

Hey Ninja,

Did you just get a really shitty sidequest where only 1-2 mobs for that creature exist? 

Please take a screenshot of your sidequest or write it so we can remove it or increase rates! 

We have a lot of creatures on the map, so it sometimes is quite tricky to track down everything. 

With your help we can get there! 

:Salut:

Hey dude, I got messed up and didnt have a Side quest available after completeing mine. SO one of the GMs came around and reset my stuff so I could get another Side quest. Amazingly I got SPRING RABBIT as my side quest. IDK where that is and I've spent a fair amount of time running around this world exploring it all. SAD. Then after a grueling 15 minutes I got it barely 'fixed' with my side quest turning to HEAVY OX. Ok budddy, maybe this aint so hard with a mastery that actually gets a move to use besides white right click damage.... but not me, prolly gonna have to spend 1g50 to reset it myself, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

4 hours ago, zelanis6t6 said:

Hey dude, I got messed up and didnt have a Side quest available after completeing mine. SO one of the GMs came around and reset my stuff so I could get another Side quest. Amazingly I got SPRING RABBIT as my side quest. IDK where that is and I've spent a fair amount of time running around this world exploring it all. SAD. Then after a grueling 15 minutes I got it barely 'fixed' with my side quest turning to HEAVY OX. Ok budddy, maybe this aint so hard with a mastery that actually gets a move to use besides white right click damage.... but not me, prolly gonna have to spend 1g50 to reset it myself, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I allways walk into konoha and then i click on "complete" and hope to get an easy one :3

I was given this sidequest in the proximity of Notchi City while trying to get an Ox task.

Another user notified me that cockroach could be found within the city, which is true. There are actually 3 variants located within the city itself. 

Cockroach - Level 1 Critter - Killable but doesn't contribute towards kill count.  (I killed over a dozen, and relogged a handful on times just to check this.)

Cockroach - Level 1 Non-combat per - Non killable.

Roach - Level 1 Critter - Killable but doesn't contribute towards kill count.  (I killed over a dozen, and relogged a handful on times just to check this.)

Gogo reset the sidequest for me.

quest.png

cockroach1.png

cockroach2.png

roach.png