Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Skidrow

Idea for talent system

I'm not sure if this topic has been covered by anyone else but I felt like it was a solid idea so I'm making a post about it

A few levels ago when I levelled up i noticed the message "you gained 1 talent point" and it really got me thinking about a talent system  for SS

It took me a bit of thinking on the subject to come up with the ideas of 3 different talent trees these being Genjutsu Ninjutsu and either medical ninjutsu or taijutsu, I'm not sure on the plans for these different Justus and they could just complement the Skill points board that's currently in place, these wouldn't have to be anything to crazy but it might just be fun to spend some talent points upon levelling, imo it was one of the better points of the levelling system that was in wow.

knowing that their are 40 levels the talent trees wouldn't have to be as big as the talent trees in OG wow, I could see there being balancing issues that would need to be addressed for sure, but these trees would just be there as a bonus to the masteries already in the game, Ive spent hundreds of hours contemplating different skill trees and specs in wow and would be more than happy to make a mock skill tree if this picks up any traction

thanks 

skid