Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Zoogie

Serious suggestion

I think being able to see individuals player's locations is a potential problem. For example /who "player's name." Since some areas are very specifically named I think this can lead to targeting and harassment from both sides. I would like to be clear though, I dont think targeting and hunting down players is wrong. This is a pvp game. However, being able to know exactly where players are is not immersive or realistic. Most pvp games where you have opposing factions there is not this issue (I.E. WoW, etc.)  I know not many places are named yet but in the future there may be more named places. Im not sure what could be done about this or if it even should, i just want to share my opinion on the matter. 

I dont know, it could add a bit of flavor if there are rivalries or bounties out for someone, the map is huge and is only going to get bigger, I could see an argument for both sides here. on one hand it would be impossible to find someone you are looking for, but on the other its kind of realistic and my spur player interaction, maybe once there are more zones (earth, water etc..) it would be good to do /who and see what land a person is in at the time. I pretty much agree 100% it shouldn't show the exact town name that you are in, or at least cant think of a counter point to it

10 hours ago, Skidrow said:

I dont know, it could add a bit of flavor if there are rivalries or bounties out for someone, the map is huge and is only going to get bigger, I could see an argument for both sides here. on one hand it would be impossible to find someone you are looking for, but on the other its kind of realistic and my spur player interaction, maybe once there are more zones (earth, water etc..) it would be good to do /who and see what land a person is in at the time. I pretty much agree 100% it shouldn't show the exact town name that you are in, or at least cant think of a counter point to it

I agree, if it only showed what land they were in then it wouldnt be a problem for me. I just brought this up because right now you can see who is in the forest of death and you can assume what they are doing. its kind of annoying and not very immersive imo. If more places are named in the future then it would be too easy to find people. If there is a manhunt, for example, you can just sit and refresh /who until they walk into a place that you recognize.