Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Skan

My 6 Tips on how to Survive the first Months

This is  Tips and Tricks Topic of how to survive the first few Months of RP 
I don't know any Details oft he Game you don't know yet.
these are just pre-made tips that could be helpful.

before reading, grab some cookies and milk! (p^w^)p  ? 

LETS GET STARTED!

tip 1:
  Make Friends -> RP alot with other people, have conversations with other people and get Teams to run around with.
Why ? If you have people to RP with, you can progress and also run around with, making it harder to attack or confront you in any way.

tip 2:  make yourself a valuable Character / Shinobi
Why ?  Lets say you are a Medic that totally focuses on RP'ing as one and you get really far with that Medic Skills, people will need you to be healed up and stay alive.
If you are learned in X profession ( lets say Smith ) people will need to relay on your skills to make good Weapons or Armor for them.

tip 3:  Don't be a jerk to anyone who is stronger or way more dangerous than you, he will likely kill you without leaving a trail if you once head out for a Mission alone
Why ?  Do I need to explain why its a bad idea to be a Jerk ? I mean c'mon, you don't insult a Serial Killer In realife without knowing he would definetly harm you.

tip 4:  Make Good progress in Character Strength
Why ?  If people notice you really are stronger than them ( or you look like it ) they will highly let you go away or pass you since they don't want to put them self in danger ( unless they ignore tip 3 ) 

tip 5:  Join a Org that fit your / your Characters interests
Why ?  A Org definetly will work together to gain territory, get further in being aible to fight, have resources or be aible to stand against anything that comes along - meaning, they will help you and you help them

tip 6:  Informations will be your best friend in a World with Clans and Orgs that wan't to gain alot of Power and resources that nobody else has
Why ?  Lets say you got Information about another Org, wanting to raid something or some valuable Items etc. You are aible to sell these Informations or Trade them to anyone else, making you again, a valuable Character that has to be protected OR will be needed for further things

These are for now, MY 6 TIPS on how to Survive the few Months of the Game, they will be updated as soon as the Game will be released
but for now, its just a quick beginner tip guide. 

Have a nice one, Peace. ✌️

Good guide, i'm new to RP so this is quite helpful!

Just now, Adrez said:

Good guide, i'm new to RP so this is quite helpful!

? always happy to help

There is a saying in poker: the goal isn’t always to win, but to be invited back to the table. 

Food for thought when interacting in RP 

These are some decent tips! Something I recommend trying to pick up on is this:

Instead of thinking about how you, the player, would react to something, practice thinking about how your character would do so. Make a conscious shift in mentality to that of your character's, and always do what they would do. Even if what they would do would end up getting them killed. To do otherwise is, in a literal sense, meta-gaming.

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png

Spoiler

Don't go near construction sites!
Rumors has it that in the Era of Naruto they did not have a lot of safety protocols!

Edited by Aetherweaver

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

Not to be rude or anything, but I don't fully support this "guide".

13 hours ago, Skan said:

Make Friends -> RP alot with other people, have conversations with other people and get Teams to run around with.
Why ? If you have people to RP with, you can progress and also run around with, making it harder to attack or confront you in any way.

Not everyone will RP as the usual friendly dude that everyone is happy to be around. Some of them, will RP as mystirious dudes who don't wanna be around people very often (Uchiha dudes). It's not always necessary to make friends and such, especially if you are good enough on your own and you are able to grind and become stronger than everyone around you.

13 hours ago, Skan said:

Don't be a jerk to anyone who is stronger or way more dangerous than you, he will likely kill you without leaving a trail if you once head out for a Mission alone
Why ?  Do I need to explain why its a bad idea to be a Jerk ? I mean c'mon, you don't insult a Serial Killer In realife without knowing he would definetly harm you.

That is the point of making great RP. I doubt anyone here will kiss ass so their character wont get killed by an enemy. Normally, we wouldn't be able to even know if our opponent at that time is stronger than us, because as in real life, you cannot open a panel and see his stats.

13 hours ago, Skan said:

Make Good progress in Character Strength
Why ?  If people notice you really are stronger than them ( or you look like it ) they will highly let you go away or pass you since they don't want to put them self in danger ( unless they ignore tip 3

Not always. Sometimes they will want to prove something, perhaps that they are stronger than you, even if they end up getting their ? kicked. Me personally, I don't want the village to know what type of skills I possess nor how strong I am, because I don't want to become a target.

13 hours ago, Skan said:

Join a Org that fit your / your Characters interests
Why ?  A Org definetly will work together to gain territory, get further in being aible to fight, have resources or be aible to stand against anything that comes along - meaning, they will help you and you help them

tip 6:  Informations will be your best friend in a World with Clans and Orgs that wan't to gain alot of Power and resources that nobody else has
Why ?  Lets say you got Information about another Org, wanting to raid something or some valuable Items etc. You are aible to sell these Informations or Trade them to anyone else, making you again, a valuable Character that has to be protected OR will be needed for further things

Yes, you could join an Organization, but it's not always necessary. If you get informations about a raid or something and decide to sell them out, you basically become a snitch, and you know what they say about them. It wont make you a valuable character, it will make you a target, as soon as they will learn your name, you will most likely be dead.

Spoiler

On 3/2/2020 at 2:07 AM, Chaos said:

Not to be rude or anything, but I don't fully support this "guide".

Not everyone will RP as the usual friendly dude that everyone is happy to be around. Some of them, will RP as mystirious dudes who don't wanna be around people very often (Uchiha dudes). It's not always necessary to make friends and such, especially if you are good enough on your own and you are able to grind and become stronger than everyone around you.

That is the point of making great RP. I doubt anyone here will kiss ass so their character wont get killed by an enemy. Normally, we wouldn't be able to even know if our opponent at that time is stronger than us, because as in real life, you cannot open a panel and see his stats.

Not always. Sometimes they will want to prove something, perhaps that they are stronger than you, even if they end up getting their ? kicked. Me personally, I don't want the village to know what type of skills I possess nor how strong I am, because I don't want to become a target.

Yes, you could join an Organization, but it's not always necessary. If you get informations about a raid or something and decide to sell them out, you basically become a snitch, and you know what they say about them. It wont make you a valuable character, it will make you a target, as soon as they will learn your name, you will most likely be dead.

The thing is, the guide is not perfect as all possible scenarios can happen with a cauldron full of fancy eye wannabe wizard but actual just a ninja.
But its a good starting point, especially for people who are not accustomed to roleplay in a whole.
It is like playing dead in front of a Grizzly Bear, how about hell naw? What if he hungry? What if he got a bill back home for electricity on 140 bucks and sells my not-so-corpse to afford it?
Lots of things can happen in roleplay, its just pointers and I think they are fine honestly- especially in every clan except Uchiha clan.

Edited by Aetherweaver
I just remembered the name a second after I wrote Emo-eyes clan.

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png