Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Gogo

Early Access - Feedback 1

Early Access - Feedback 1  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

eb2a146886205d2ac71c93ec7dce4fdd.png

Hello Ninja!

As the whole Shinobi Story staff has been working incredibly hard to bring more content on our recently released early access, we want to hear from you so that we know how you feel about what we already have so far. And this goes beyond the game; we comprehend the importance of a viable social media platform. We are always seeking to improve.

Let us know how you feel about the directions of things. And please keep in mind that this is only the early stages of the game's development.

For any suggestions, feel free to comment down below!

Note: the poll is anonymous. The comments are not. 

Edited by Gogo

I found that the first two questions had answers that directly aligned with my views, namely that I still have fun regardless of its early stages of development (Super excited about future updates by the way, you guys rock.) and that I really enjoy using the discord both to talk to the development team and other people excited about this game being made, but I don't really use the forum that much, and that wasn't exactly an option.
Not really a complaint, but in my opinion its a lot easier to have discussions on discord rather than forum posts.

2 minutes ago, Sunlancer said:

I found that the first two questions had answers that directly aligned with my views, namely that I still have fun regardless of its early stages of development (Super excited about future updates by the way, you guys rock.) and that I really enjoy using the discord both to talk to the development team and other people excited about this game being made, but I don't really use the forum that much, and that wasn't exactly an option.
Not really a complaint, but in my opinion its a lot easier to have discussions on discord rather than forum posts.

Thank you for letting us know what you prefer to use and for your feedback! 😊

While I know that the dev team have said a few times that there aren't any ideas of implimenting an ingame map, but regardless I wonder if there could be a series of quest that will slowly unlock pieces of the map so players don't forget even if they did finish the tour from Konoha to Notochi. That way you at least have to earn it rather than having it given from the beginning. 

My 2cents on this server.
The mob HP is way overtuned, the expirience gain and total experience needed to reach levels is way too high. I propose just having the original WOTLK expirience system rather than this mess, or reduce the time needed to level by 50%

Not enough mobs in the game, vast and empty areas, quests give very little to no exp and no gold rewards, worthless items occupy inventory space when farming, a lot of stuff needs to be changed. I'll drop in on the server when i see more stuff added

On 9/14/2021 at 10:07 AM, SpectraQWERTY said:

My 2cents on this server.
The mob HP is way overtuned, the expirience gain and total experience needed to reach levels is way too high. I propose just having the original WOTLK expirience system rather than this mess, or reduce the time needed to level by 50%

Not enough mobs in the game, vast and empty areas, quests give very little to no exp and no gold rewards, worthless items occupy inventory space when farming, a lot of stuff needs to be changed. I'll drop in on the server when i see more stuff added

Hello,

As the thread announcement suggested, this is an Early Access. Content is yet to drop and as we collect feedback with it will come better balancing, particularly the exp gain from quests and mobs. 
Also keep in mind we do not intend to be blizz-like, we implement our own systems and because of that it is expected to require more work. We are trying to introduce our own experience.

Thank you for your feedback.

I know it's in the Early Access... I am stuck of what to do sometimes... Also I am console player, first time playing one of these, sorry if it already got something that I didn't check. I am sorry if you don't understand me as well though this...

Naming our characters... Please may you put first name beside it because I did a name of Balrog Uchiha but it didn't say no spaces but only letters??? I did it, that name is called Balroguchiha and then I choose to become a Uchiha and...... then it's shows Balroguchiha Uchiha...... (Afterwards I delete that character and make a new one).

Maybe more options for your appearances and more options of choosing a village (So far, we choose the Leaf...)

For quests, maybe help the player to know where to go, like follow a arrow on top of your screen, or follow a line to the things we need to do on the quest

When I am trying to see who is chatting in the text box, I can't see the recent one because the scroll is covering it up... And the "sidequest" blocking my main/side quests.

I got to Mission Log and check what I missions I got, I find a big plain piece of paper for a mission I got... No information for it...

I am level 3 and lvl 20's players can kill me (Outside of the Village). Maybe make a certain level we can PvP against each other possiably start at lvl 20 and add 5 levels every time (20-25, 21-26, 22-27 and so on)?

Of course some quests leads outside of the village and I find the signs incomplete (I am on one quest I needs signs to know where I am going), already find a random building with no things in it while traveling...

While traveling to the training grounds bacisally I fight either way of getting there and back to the village... Maybe not put them next to the edge of the path and next to each another... Try to fight 1 then 5 more came while running away from the first one.

I check the map and see no zoom in or out button (Got a button but not doing it-"Zoom Out" to zoom out), Not zooming in the Land of Fire area (And the rest of them), no symbols/words to know where everything is on the map...

I go on skillpoints and see no way to increase our stats, how we can do it?

Thank you reading and sorry if you don't understand it