Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Gogo

Event Over - winners Cadron and UchihaHiryur. 

Message added by Gogo

Hello people! As a little late launch celebration gonna be doing a nice giveaway because why not?

The rules are simple: (EDITED)

Just tell me your favorite memory of the server/game itself so far or what you have enjoyed most about it here under this post

Take me on a trip down good old memory lane or simply any moment you really enjoyed in our amazing community will do!

Most entertaining or creative person wins!

THE AMAZING PRIZE WILL BE 35 DOLLARS IN STORE CREDIT! (via gift card)

Ends: September 13th 11:59 (EST)

Cya

{Ended, whoops. Lowkey forgot about this my apologies. Winners are Cadron and UchihaHiryur}

Edited by Gen

personally my favorite moment was when we were in a vocal chat woth some member and maybe staff and i somehow mention killing children then like 5 min after harrington#0290 @ me in the meme channel with this meme about me killing children

image0.jpg

Edited by Keel360

For me the thing that really hyped me up and inspired me to think what the future of SS would be is the situation that aroused yesterday. I and my guild mate Kasai were waiting on another person Calero. As we discovered how to mark one another we then were trying to find our partner and we did so with haste. On the crossroads, near a bridge we met another player - Yasano. He quickly teamed up with us and we continued in our search. The amazing thing about the overall experience was the open world, and the feels it gave when we were put to do a task. I guess just working with people in this game makes it feel amazing, truly awesome experience. Later on we worked as a team once we grouped, rushing full speed toward a farm and slaying nearby beasts within the forest and on the way to the Hachou port. After we completed several quests together, we ended up fishing on the port, taking pictures and talking about the future of SS. The future that I hope to share with many others, the way we did yesterday!

PS: The world is so beautiful and I was playing on ultra graphics. It brings such an immersion, dreamlike.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by Cadron

As to the memory itself, the funniest and at the same time favourite memory of it was when I was playing with a group of friends (even Dan tagged along, shout out to Dan! ^^) and running to Port Hachou as part of the exploration quest around LOF. Now normally that would sound pretty dull but you could hardly feel bored when there's no map to hold your hand along the way. Taking in the terrain was an experience, something deeply immersive. Anyhow,  I distinctly remember that upon previously arriving to Kisaragi the NPC specifically told that "this place isn't the friendliest one" and that "Port Hachou was far more welcoming" or sth very similar revolving around the same idea. Only for us to set out on the trip there and when I entered town NPCs converged on my char like there was no tomorrow which I found funny af. Now of course, it was confirmed to be a bug and fixed right away (big win!) but still I liked the very Dark Souls like feel that it created so much that I wasn't even able to get mad. Which sort of confirms what I deem the spirit of this game to be; no easy mode, no holding hands, the world is alive and not all flowers and rainbows, there are real threats and consequences to traversing it (even without players, so with players included it creates even more hype on login from the very first moment). Even if it was a result of the bug it really made me smile and is about the best memory I have.

My oldest memories of Shinobi Story are from last year in April on the first alpha. That day I was so excited to start my adventure and become the ninja I wanted to be. As soon as I arrived at the forest sanctuary, I was impressed by the atmosphere. I started to explore the map and found some giant snakes but they were too strong, so I made some friends and we built a small group to kill them. They made us level up. And we continued to explore the world.

Another memory was the event "The Troubles of Yokohama" which was my first event. It was very interesting because it introduced me to roleplay and group events. Since that first alpha, I was so excited to play again.

On August 29, 2021 at exactly 5:15 am, I got into a new story and it's more amazing than I thought. It is so big, beautiful and complete. And I hope the game will continue to evolve.

(Some pictures as souvenirs.)

11.PNG

11111.PNG

111.PNG

1111.PNG

Edited by Withnox04

4 hours ago, Withnox04 said:

My oldest memories of Shinobi Story are from last year in April on the first alpha. That day I was so excited to start my adventure and become the ninja I wanted to be. As soon as I arrived at the forest sanctuary, I was impressed by the atmosphere. I started to explore the map and found some giant snakes but they were too strong, so I made some friends and we built a small group to kill them. They made us level up. And we continued to explore the world.

Another memory was the event "The Troubles of Yokohama" which was my first event. It was very interesting because it introduced me to roleplay and group events. Since that first alpha, I was so excited to play again.

On August 29, 2021 at exactly 5:15 am, I got into a new story and it's more amazing than I thought. It is so big, beautiful and complete. And I hope the game will continue to evolve.

(Some pictures as souvenirs.)

11.PNG

11111.PNG

111.PNG

1111.PNG

Wow, thanks for these OG pics. As the map creator, it's super satisfying to see the old, flat map and current map! ❤️

7 hours ago, Vlad said:

Wow, thanks for these OG pics. As the map creator, it's super satisfying to see the old, flat map and current map! ❤️

Thank you Vlad and to the whole development team for this wonderful experience! ❤️❤️

When me and my friends got stuck in a door-glitch i was the first one and they thought i bs-ing so they tried it out.

So we all got stuck in the door.

And we just sat there for a good hour or so and just vibed the whole time.

Edited by Gen

Congrats @UchihaHiryur and @Cadron!
We will be waiting for you at the High Council. 😎

Special thanks to @Gen and @Constrife for hosting this event!

Edited by Gogo