Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

JackieDimez

Killing Sasuke or Naruto by October is a bad idea. Change my mind

I created this topic for some of the more die hard Naruto fans.  Taking away the characters that made you love Naruto is a horrible idea.  Understanding all good things come to an end but also understanding that Naruto is a character that relates to a lot of people out there with his will to never give up.  Nerfing Naruto after Baryon mode is already garbage. It could be a lot more interesting in theory if Sasuke died and Naruto took his Sharingan eyes for his own. We know this will never happen but if GOKU can live on forever as the hero he is "excluding his dragon ball rebirths" then why cant Naruto? The time skip in Boruto will be epic but lets face it, we will never come to love the character Boruto as we came to love Naruto.  Kishimoto has something up his sleeve but are we willing to accept  the inevitable outcome of the death of one of our favs? So many scenarios can take place that will make or break the love for Naruto/Boruto in such a short time. Whatever happens, it has been a epic run.  KEEP THE GOATS ALIVE AND DONT BUFF THE GODS 

Honestly, I don't find it bad by any means narratively that Naruto lost his no.1 crutch in every single fight. It's further motivation for him to expand his Sage knowledge, and it shifts the narrative to tell us that hard work will beat talent and inherent power any day, any time. Entertaining your alternative of Sasuke dying and Naruto taking his Sharingan eyes- first off, Naruto's character and growth prevent him from doing that. Wearing his best friend's eyes, eyes that grew powerful after murder and dulled conscience? It will look bad to Konoha and will reflect badly onto him as a Hokage to take up the characteristics, even symbolically, of the man exiled for almost deciding to kill the entire world. We must remember that Sasuke isn't exactly -good-, and we haven't seen major strides in morality for him after Naruto Shippuden. Sometimes faves die, you just gotta accept it and move on. If everything could be beat by Susano'o Kurama, then nothing would be interesting. Now that there's a struggle, people complain?

Edited by AncientofLore

I personally think that Naruto and Sasuke's saga has been an ass pull for a long time now. Them dying will certainly hurt but, well, it is about time. 

What I would rather see however, is going back in time and see their revelations between OG Naruto and Naruto Shippūden.

Edited by Gogo