Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

image.thumb.png.2bd591a49d17549e470e3b0f43f65b2a.pngimage.png.7edcf55fa909f7044290cd91cb6d37e7.png

Hanabi Sarutobi, 21 years old. She's born into the Sarutobi-clan, but unlike the family, she prefer genjustu as well sword fight. She was a proud member of the Konohagakure-village, but at somepoint she became a rouge ninja. What happened, is still unknown. 

She's kindhearted, not one to kill without reason. She seek peace within everyone, and haven't lost her hope for it. If seen, she reminds of a butterfly because of her clothing. She's not one to start at argue, nor is she one to stop it. She doesn't seem like a threat, but before you know off it, you'll be trapped in a genjustu caused by her butterflies.1

Height 5'9 | Haircolor brown black | Chakra nature water

image.thumb.png.90f5fcfa9c85fa7399f35643ff260c88.png image.thumb.png.b5edb3b0bbd751cee995cc2f8e23bd22.png

1 of course its not everybody she fights she trap, ain't using powergamning. 

*wip

Edited by ohmargaery

11 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

In this case it's called "Powergaming"
Metagaming is when you pretend you know the location of someone without having the IC knowledge. For example.
Another example is when you assume to know their name ingame (even tho u can read it ooc)

Every knowledge that you use from OOC into IC is called metagame.

Other than that, this is a really pretty bio, gg.

thanks! I mixed it up. I dont know why I keep doing that tho. But thanks. Niisan!

A fellow master of the blade hm... I will be looking forward to clashing swords. May the stronger prevail. 
Though not going to lie, these butterflies will not make it easier for me I feel.

4 hours ago, Stasenael said:

Есть кто из модераторов, так как не могу ответить в новую тему?
Что я делаю не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
Спасибо.

English please