Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Nisshomaru

Question Regarding Next Alpha

Posted (edited)

Yo, it's Nissh.

I've been thinking for a while about something regarding the game, so I decided to make this post to get a clear view/answer to my guesses.

Basically, since next alpha will be a little bit after the foundation of Konohagakure, I was wondering how is democracy/government going to work (if there will be any). By this I imply the Damiyo of Land of Fire and Village Council Members. Is there going to be such a thing, and if yes, how will it work? Is it player voted or what are the plans? How is electing the second Hokage and so on going to work? I am having those questions because - in the anime for example, a kage is elected by the vote of council members (which logically would be member voted??), so it piqued my curiosity.

Thanks for your taken time.

Edited by Dan

4 minutes ago, Nisshomaru said:

I was wondering how is democracy/government going to work

Its not.
@Sammy

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

It’s a wip. At this point we have ideas but will solidify them post alpha launch

Hmmmm, maybe a combination Rank, mission or village contribution points ( so like village rep and a set bar of minimum amount of mission completion and power level would make you qualified to run ) 🤔 To make it fair or rathe avoid bias have it be a combination of votes from the general public and Admin 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Nisshomaru said:

Is it player voted or what are the plans?

As Sammy said earlier the election system is a WIP, but here are the things that are somewhat solid:

- There will be a Leaf Council. It will consist of players, and is elected by Chunin/Jounin players.
- The Leaf Council is responsible for electing a Hokage, and acts as a check on him/her. Players (non-council members) will most likely have some involvement as well.
- The Hokage will be powerful, but the leaf council not any less. The council could even force a Hokage into retirement, given the Feudal Lord also agrees...

The rest is either a WIP or a find out in game.

Edited by Gogo