Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Grimm2021

Here is some of my ocs I drew, feel free to add any drawings you guys did

So I thought of uploading them to other topics, but wanted them fresh enough that it wouldnt be like replying to a possibly year old topic lol...

This is my collection, Ill try to upload more in the future if I make any lol...

Ill limit it to 6 only, just pick 6 of your favorites for this one, to make it easier for everyone to upload them...

I took anime bases from google, and simply drew over em, I suck at using tech and will not be updating the art here, as it was hard enough to draw in the first place with a Wacom drawing thing...

Yu Hatake.png

Blaze_Hyuga.png

Grimm_Uchiha.png

Harper Uchiha.png

Crypt Uchiha.png

Fang Uzumaki.png

Those look neat, exactly the style of the Naruto franchise!

I would like to give you tip on making your lines look smoother; either in your tablet's settings or on the software you're using (Photoshop, SAI, whatever it is), until you learn to clean up your lines better instinctively in which posture helps a damn lot, you'll find there is an option to raise the smoothness of the brush you're using, and ways to up or lower the sensitivity of your digital pen onto the tablet's surface to really get that organic feel out of your piece. Eventually you'll learn to clean lines up by yourself, but tools like that can be really helpful to get you started on your evolution towards more advanced techniques.