Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Grimm2021

Hiya, i'm Grimm

I'm new to this whole rping thing, so it takes me time to figure it out lol, as for my details their... Like anime, I like going on hikes, drawing although I suck at tech drawing, and I used to do martial arts before covid, I am a black belt. As for likes, I like chocolate, bananas and popcorn. My dislikes are pretty small, olives, the raw dates used in date squares, and I do not like sourkrout. As for my ninja, in game I'm hoping to play as Grimm or something close to Grimm, maybe even my secret name which I will keep as a surprise. I like playing games like this, and hope it gets a lot better, maybe it will rival WoW or something someday... What else should I mention?... I like cats, but also like puppies... And basically in game I am known to be quiet, cause I am figuring out a game and letting my friend or roommate watch so I usually avoid rping as such people like to disturb me except at night lol. 

Other things, I like drawing on tech, the thing I learned is I can draw my ocs as Naruto characters finally... As for other details like age etc, I prefer not to say I mean I am old enough to use WoW, ShinobiStory when it comes out and even GTa V so thats good enough to prove my age, good day or night ^-^

Don’t be afraid to ask for help! The RP community loves to teach new folks to RP. But as always, it isn’t required. Have fun!