Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

14 year old kid on the run because he killed his parents... prefers not to go into detail why. He comes from the Hidden Leaf Village, and he is a fire release ninja. He is a support but he uses his skills in, different ways. He was always very good in school and became a Chunin before everyone else in his class. He was always ridiculed for constantly starting fights with people as a support class ninja. But he soon found out, how to compensate... 

He had heard stories of a man named Kabuto, and he admired him. Despite his betrayal to the leaf village, he was still one of the most powerful support ninjas out there. But the real reason he admired him was because they had very similar powers...

After killing his parents, he ran away from the village. He was never caught, and he had no friends that told anyone he was missing. He simply disappeared into the night... searching for a way to bring them back.

Hey, it's good that you have an overall idea of what you want your character to be, but theres a few things you need to have in mind while developing a biography, first would be formatting, while it can literally be formatted in any way you desire, mukuro's biography being an example of this, usually for starters you want to follow a pattern of introduction > appearance > background / personality, this to help the reader navigate more eaisly throughout it, other thing to have in mind is that, lore wise, Shinobi story holds no relation with Naruto's Lore, or any of it's characters, think of Shinobi story of a "What If we were in a different world that while has ninjas, followed a different development, both historical and biological" that changes a lot of things doesn't it, I believe the current setting of the world is "Warring States" and "Konoha" has barely a few years formed as a village, justus are still under development and many kekkei genkais, have yet to be discovered or developed, having a world on its "early stages" can both beneficiate and hold us equally depending on how you look at it, but at the end of the day it's a win win situation, anyways, leaving my ramblings aside, I hope when you decide to develop your character biography further you take some of these things I mentioned in account, good luck, I'll be looking forward to seeing you in-game soon o/.

kk / I guess I'll try again, thanks for the advice boom.

But in all honesty, this was great advice.

Edited by RandyMask
Meh