Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Gogo

Rumors of the Ninja

Rumors of the Ninja  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Ninja!

As the community continues to grow, more people come from various online places. We would strongly appreciate some feedback on how you heard about us, and your voice will help us tell even more people about Shinobi Story! 

Voter names are anonymous to the public, but feel free to share your experience or any other related comments below in the reply section!

We thank you! 

youxia.png

Edited by Gogo

I personally was recommended from another naruto game. People were talking and saying good things, I came to see what was up and didn’t turn back!

I heard about it from Uncle Google. ? 

I was searching for a naruto mmorpg on Google and I found this game! then went to YouTube and saw some videos of it and I joined the discord 

Edited by Raijin

Was playing a naruto RP game with a friend and the games forum link to yours so I was stuck thinking you guys were them doing something really fancy on the side 

I was on YouTube watching something random and unrelated when the skillshot video showed in my recommended. 

I was looking for a Naruto MMORPG and found this one after going through a few Minecraft servers, Beyond servers, Naruto Tibia servers and stuff like that. Finally when I started digging more on youtube about it I found it and I love it already.

For the record, the video of this game is placed on the 25 spot searching "Naruto MMORPG" on Youtube. (Yeah I was looking like crazy).

The Orange Boy got me teleported me here

Edited by Shuyuka

4 hours ago, Dan said:

Where's the option for "Vlad yoinked me from another project"?

You too?

Been searching for this type of games since i wanted to make myself one , one day 

searched from google and youtube at first,