Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

gautama

Howdy

Hey! Just call me Gautama, Tama w/e you like.
I turned 21 this January so it feels a bit fucked up since I want to go back in time, be a kid again, and sometimes I just got the weird ass doomer vibes. I discovered this game today, I was actually browsing through naruto related discords ? I actually started watching Naruto again around Christmas, before that I saw the very first screenings around 2006-2008 of the original Naruto. Feels great to finally find a genre that I love, now that I’ve started naruto again. A few things about me that I love my passions which are none other than being with my loved ones (animals as well, I have a chubby pitbull mix), playing games doing and enjoying art. I hope I can put a lot of pleasant hours into the game and that a good community will develop around it.

If you feel down just remember that today is the best day in someone's life.

Have a good one! ?

Edited by gautama

Hey man, love the pfp.

welcome to the community! We are excited to say work is still happening on our end. Can’t wait to play with y’all!

have you joined the discord?

Welcome to Shinobi Story, Tama!

Naruto OG for the win! 

21 hours ago, gautama said:

I hope I can put a lot of pleasant hours into the game and that a good community will develop around it.

While in Shinobi Story we want to let people do whatever their heart desires, keep in mind that the ninja world is dangerous and foes are hidden behind every corner. Never let your guard down!

3 minutes ago, Svetlanaean said:

Прошу помощи ??
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
С уважением.

English please!