Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Lone

What is the music that you vibe to?

I have always been a fan for Electronic Dance Music(edm) for 9-10 years. I first fell in love with this genre when i heard Levels-Avicii on the music channel of my Television and I remember switching the channel on and waiting all day for the song to play again(Sorry I was a stupid kid who didn't knew that songs could be downloaded).It always fills me with great pain whenever i hear it again, knowing that there will be no new songs by my favourite artist (R.I.P. Avicii  u_u).So tell me what are the songs that you vibe to and how did u first discover them.

I’ve always had a wide variety of music tastes, definitely blessed to grow up with parents who listened to multiple genres. I have settled on punk rock and ska though.

Similarly to Okaze, I have had all kinds of tastes. As a young kid I was into Metal and Crazy Frog, then I got influenced into old school hip hop because my step father was a rapper. Then in middle school I had a serious case of dubstep addiction (Berzox and Skrillex), but it lasted only about two years.

Nowadays, I listen to things according to my mood. When I am chilling or trying to focus, I listen to low-fi, my favorite is OSRS Lofi Beats. When I need some energy I listen to Metal or Rock. When I do not know where the hell am I - I listen to Death Grips. 

I listen to a bunch of stuff so I'll just put a few links down below and you can get an idea for yourself.

Spoiler

I like alot of different stuff I just grabbed a few songs out of my playlist.

deadpixelprank.png.0d59584d8e675a0d0c0718ff81be5fe5.png

Punk rock and metal core when I'm not just relaxing

Chillstep when relaxing 

I listen to it all!!! I second I’ll be playing a rap song about making dat bank, song after would be why this guy is a simp playlist too unpredictable.