Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Dan

Hajimari Kyla [W.I.P]

KylaTitle.png.d484cca71ec4e16a07b44d5e71918da8.png

Full Name: Hajimari Kyla
Alias(es): Hana
Birthplace: Land of Lightning. 18px-Land_of_Lightning_Symbol.svg.png
Height & Weight: 162 cm (5'3) | 49 kg (108 lbs)
Affiliations:
Konohagakure_Symbol.png Hidden Leaf Village
HajimariSymbol.png House Hajimari

SaitouSymbol.thumb.png.5ee4709617d7c1d3ed10aaa4c91bed45.png Saitou Family

Appearance.png.ec5d872e8b627c501decb83640fa600c.png

KylaPic.thumb.png.4d89349abed23d0fe5749be11c377544.png

Growing up surrounded by boys, Kyla adopted a tomboy-ish demeanour and fashion sense despite her mother's mandatory lessons in "proper lady etiquette." Her eyes closely resemble the colour of lavender, while her hair would remind one of a charcoal grey. Although born with a natural beauty about her, Kyla debases this perk with her unkempt hair and dishevelled attire, which typically consists of bandaging, ruffled clothes and a narrow colour scheme of black, white and faded purple. 

W.I.P

Personality.png.7355b0c68bb256ecbe4fff0f88e703a5.png
Illnesses:

Kyla suffers from dissociative identity disorder (MPD) and depersonalization disorder (DPD).

She lives with a severely unstable disposition; her mental functions are not all there. Her understanding of the environment is inconsistent, resulting in random losses of balance, clumsiness and out-of-body experiences. While Kyla does have to live with these dispositions, there are times where she displays drastically different personalities, thought to be those of her now deceased cousins.

Because of her dissociative identity disorder, she is known as a wild card. Her multiple personalities are unpredictable, and as such can cause chaos for both enemy and ally alike. Occasional windows of mental fatigue also come into play, making it hard for her to focus or stay out and about for too long.

Typically impassive and unpretentious, Kyla does not give off much of an impression like her cousins did. Her attentiveness for the people or world around her is not always there, save for pivotal moments.

Kyla acts with denigration towards those outside of her lineage, a corollary for the derision Kyla had to experience within the Saitou family and the Academy - her conditions made her stand out as the “weird child,” bringing about bullying and shots at her mental capacity.

Although taught on multiple occasions not to act with prejudiced opinions, Kyla continues to do so as she lacks the mental capability to understand there are all kinds of personalities in the world. It's simply easier for her to generalise the masses and act on those presumptions. Flawed by this mindset, the girl is usually scornful and aloof, unable to recognize key characteristics of individuals and discriminates based on what types of characters she has encountered. To her, everyone's the same.

W.I.P

Story.png.a7c71a76c869059f57ca7fb0754dc682.png

CH1.png.41e70598845550f531574d58f331671f.png

Part 2 coming soon.

Disclaimer.png.33013b85a0c3fe544054a30ddc924f7c.png
This info card is W.I.P, but will be purposely short once completed - I will only be offering a little bit of information on my character. If anyone is interested, feel free to learn more about Kyla by interacting with her in-character, if possible.

Divider.png.1092e06c5602d7b56839d0bec49648c5.png

Edited by Dan

The embodiment of a fireball. ?
Would love to see her in action. (role-play)

On 3/24/2021 at 2:46 AM, NotLeaf said:

SHOW ME MOREEEEEEE

soon™