Jump to content

Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign up to get full access to Shinobi Story's game & community! 


Recommended Posts

Master Jiraya Bot is useless and should be kicked from the server. The very prescence of this bot in the server angers me. This bot doesnt even reply when I say hi to it, like who does that. This arrogant bot should be kicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Lon3Rid3r said:

Master Jiraya Bot is useless and should be kicked from the server. The very prescence of this bot in the server angers me. This bot doesnt even reply when I say hi to it, like who does that. This arrogant bot should be kicked.

You literally do not know what the bot does. Perhaps we should kick you instead 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vlad said:

You literally do not know what the bot does. Perhaps we should kick you instead 

I'd be pretty ticked off if a bot didn't reply to me. If it can't do such a basic thing as say hi back, what's the point? Personally, I think Jiraiya bot should be stabbed repeatedly and drowned to death by its former student.

 

Spoiler

too soon?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Jiraiya almost never accomplished his deeds in Konoha but everywhere else. Maybe you just found the reason he declined Tsunade's request to stay. ❗

Edited by Gogo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smh, why would one even make a thread about removing bots? This is fully up to the server owner and has no influence on users.

That being said, there're 20 bots with like 10 useless in that case. You amazed me with this thread lolol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 9:48 AM, Nisshomaru said:

Smh, why would one even make a thread about removing bots? This is fully up to the server owner and has no influence on users.

That being said, there're 20 bots with like 10 useless in that case. You amazed me with this thread lolol.

The bot didn't say hi. I'm with Lon3Ri3er on this one - how can we trust robots to not overthrow us if they can't even manage to greet us properly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Petition to remove lonerider has passed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, Okaze said:

Petition to remove lonerider has passed

We got the wrong person, now we have to start a new one for the real imposter - which is Lon3Rid3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2021 at 3:48 AM, Gogo said:

We got the wrong person, now we have to start a new one for the real imposter - which is Lon3Rid3r

I am sorry what?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...