Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Shinobi Story 2021

Shinobi,

With 2020 having been a rough year for a lot of us, I am incredibly thankful to have had the Shinobi Story community to share the year with. We've went through a lot of changes, some left, some joined, and the project evolved. The start of the year was very rough for the project, but we've gotten through it. I want to announce some special things today and share with you guys a teaser trailer that the GMs have been working on! 

Firstly, I would like to thank all of the Premium Ninja from the bottom of my heart for supporting SS through all of the hype and uncertainty; thank you. As a token of our appreciation, we are introducing the role of Legendary Ninja which will automatically upgrade all of our existing active Discord Premium Ninja on Jan 1. This rank will only bestowed from here-on-out to players who have gone above any beyond for the game and community. 

All Legendary Ninja will be given a very special item that will never be released any other way... the [Yellow Flash Kunai] 

a81839d75411ddf6713d7cff6ca1380c.png

def38e1da4b66d90e6ffe1ac1638cbc3.jpg

86ed57a983e4fe4d83cf0e8f1ff8942d.png

The Game Masters have worked on a little teaser that we are proud to show you guys! We have been making a ton of new, visually appealing jutsu that I cannot wait for you guys to fight each other with! I'm glad to know our skillshot pvp system has inspired other projects to follow suit, and that many people had a blast fighting with them on the dev test realm! 

Don't forget to subscribe! 

On behalf of all of the hard working team on Shinobi Story,

Have an amazing 2021!

Vlad