Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

mrstealyolifeu

Kugutsu no Jutsu (puppet jutsu) ideas

its purely cosmetic but I think it would be cool if you could make your puppets look like the previous enemies you beat or players (yes I know players may be harder to do but if it was just npcs it would still be nice) and for the attacks I think it would be 1.

Iron Sand Drizzle

It is a gunshot-like attack which uses Iron Sand hardened into minuscule grains to attack simultaneously across a vast range. The bullets are so fast that they are difficult to see. The moment the user has finished preparing the attack, evading it becomes extremely difficult. Using the repellent force of magnetism, the speed of the bullets is rapidly increased after they are shot.

Iron Sand Gathering Assault

This technique greatly increases the hardness of the Iron Sand, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with a single hit. (so its a guard break projectile but make it take some time to charge up as in by guard break I mean it can break holes through jutsus such as mud wall and weaker defense jutsus)

Iron Sand World Method 

This technique uses Iron Sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user first creates two masses of Iron Sand of opposing magnetic fields and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across a vast area.(its just an aoe move with strong base damage and the spikes made by it act as walls)

Eight Waves Of Needles 

you enter your puppet and make the puppet spit a rapid stream of countless senbon from his mouth, in a fashion similar to a machine gun. These senbon can be poisoned for increased lethality. (just a projectile barrage)

note: before anyone says anything I know sasori uses these moves but its one of the coolest movesets in the show be honest

@Nisshomaru please try to be more welcoming in this community, he is not wrong to express his ideas here. No matter how old or new his account is he is here to have fun just like you.

On 12/18/2020 at 1:26 PM, Nisshomaru said:

So you basically copy pasted naruto fandom?

One of the concepts of an "idea" is to be original.

And this is not original at all. All of this is ripped off of Naruto Fandom Wiki. (you literally copy pasted the entire page post)

Kinda was interested to read this post before I actually read it.

I also don't expect to receive a reply from you because this post was posted a few minutes after your account creation and you haven't been online ever since the post. Which kinda gives off the vibe of just being interested for a day and call it quits.  Not to mention you didn't even post an introduction.

However for anyone reading this, please do try to be a bit more original when posting ideas. The Naruto Fandom Wiki is a fanmade thing as well, so I'm pretty sure everyone can come up with good puppet jutsu ideas (if puppetry gets added to the game). Let's all do our best and try to make this game as unique as possible and suggest original stuff for the developers. 

I refuse to be original and will just post ideas I 100% know you have no idea about