Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

9Tails

Movement Animations

After watching the Skillshot Jutsu Demo I noticed that the movement looked a little bit off because of the movement animations - I think it would be nice to have the option to toggle between separate races movement animations upon character creation, or alternatively having custom movement animations implemented although I'm not sure how possible that is - I think changes like that could help separate it from it's WoW origin and allow it to be a bit more immersive.

I also think that replacing casting animations with hand signs would go a long way as far as immersion goes, even if they're simple animations.

I understand that this isn't really a game changing suggestion, but it's something I noticed and thought to mention nonetheless - it probably shouldn't be first priority, but I hope it will be given some consideration.

deadpixelprank.png.0d59584d8e675a0d0c0718ff81be5fe5.png

If possible we would do it but the engine does not allow for changes to character movement.

1 minute ago, Okaze said:

If possible we would do it but the engine does not allow for changes to character movement.

How about using the built in separate animations for different races?

Maybe we will look in to that down the line. The character models you see aren’t permanent we will be reworking them some time after launch. When we do that We will probably take another look at the movement animations.

2 minutes ago, Okaze said:

Maybe we will look in to that down the line. The character models you see aren’t permanent we will be reworking them some time after launch. When we do that We will probably take another look at the movement animations.

Awesome, I'm excited to see where you guys go with it!