Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

kamislayer

Does the game need me to download wow

No, this is a separate game. You cannot download because it is currently in development.

Edited by Gogo

Yes, this game is very much a different game though uses the Blizzard client as a host and 90%, if not 100%, of the models are ripped from the game called World of Warcraft that you mentioned but no. This game is enitrely different and completely unique and created 100% by the developers to bring to you! I hope you stick around and enjoy the game right upto the point we are told to take our game down for copyright infringements that will confuse the shit out of us because, you know, this game is 100% our creation and the first of its kind for sure! Did we mention our PPs are very large? As large as our game map which is 100% our creation and definitely the largest in Naruto MMO history! Sugoi!~

I wish that we're not appealing to Runescape fans, download content makes better simulation software caps

We as a team are very large fans of how runescape was made and maintained, we believe that as our inspiration runescape will be a great guide for us to build a game worth exploring and really getting immersed in.