Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Kenseii

Hey, it's Kenseii :)

Hello everyone! I discovered this project late last night while mindlessly browsing for a new game to play and I must say it's super exciting. Never once in my years of playing wow and wow private servers did I imagine it would be possible to create a naruto themed game using WoW as a base.

Many years ago my little brother and I were really obsessed with Naruto and, as we both are hardcore gamers, we began documenting ideas for a Naruto game. Around 4 years passed and we had filled a binder with nearly 1400 pages of systems, gameplay ideas, world building ideas, sketches of UIs and much more. Unfortunately, life happens and between school, work, moving frequently and being tied up with adulthood the binder was lost and our childhood dream of creating a Naruto game came to an end. 

I have to admit, when I fantasized about my own naruto game I did not imagine it within the boundaries of world of warcraft, but all the same.. its gonna be sick. 

Since this game is not out yet I still have nothing to play, and I'd be willing to help with any areas of the game that require fresh eyes or testing or brainstorming... anything really.

Nice to meet you all! 

Well, seeing that nobody has replied to you yet.

Welcome to Shinobi Story, just like you i'm also excited and can't wait to play!