Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Vlad

What do you want to see in Shinobi Story?

Since we are more RPG focused, what type of content would you like to see? 

Open world raids, bosses?

Exclusive cosmetics?

Heavy PvP focus in open world? 

Safe havens for RP? 

Tell us!

Legendary weapons?

Open world bosses definitely

Edited by Reminance

1 hour ago, Shaka12 said:

Safe places for RP

This topic is well considered Shaka. ??

A form of real time progress for the world. So that it feels like your marketing real progress with your characters. So a reasonable time dilation

Some kind of dynamic content.

pvp: If theres factions they can fight over territory advantages. Benefits such as local NPCs (animals, ninjas) not attacking the holders, better vendor prices, more vendor items, opening up for exclusive trade routes (not flying, but maybe a harbour).

pve: world bosses as mentioned, attacks on villages/towns from animals/rogue ninjas

other: day and night cycles, weather, seasons!?

Edited by muscularfun
-

-Heavy World PVP focus
-Playermade farms for income
-Open World World Bosses
-Objectives to fight over in the open world (Money, power etc)

What about things such as legendary weapons that there are only 1 of, as a way to make the decision between being a criminal or not harder

Organization halls where you can chill with your organization, also custom attire with your guild logo to represent. (Can be cash shop item).

Crafting profession along with a trade profession.

Separate PvP/PvE system that would give you a rank based on raiding and PvP prowess. Such as Genin to ANBU ranks based on progress.

Adding onto posts about Guild bases and player housing, I'd like to propose that we look into SWTOR's Stronghold system.

In it, each player owns their own Stronghold- called a house and used primarily for storage and roleplay.

Each guild owns a starship, pretty much, that the guild leaders and admins can customize save for the bare product. 

We could do well with having good places to RP in, but if the community veers towards PvP and PvE, it'll be hard for roleplayers to truly facilitate their activities in the public eye for many a reason (fear of being ganked out of character, lack of areas compatible for the roleplay in question, a simple lack of need nor want for engaging in content other than roleplaying, etc.) Having a personalized space for the player to customize would not only aid in that problem, but offers the player the welcome feeling of being able to personalize their space and let people they trust into their houses. In terms of guild RP, a lot of people and guilds either have in mind a specific building (Mirage, for example), or meeting places that in the overworld could very well be purposefully ganked to annoy the roleplayers (don't gawk at it, I've seen it happen too many times to people through half a dozen different games, it's a mentality issue). If I want to roleplay a lengthy scene with my organization, we would need a space where we can immerse ourselves unhindered, a space that we can mold to our own specific needs.

Below, I will attach suggestions for instanced buildings that Organizations can choose from in order to facilitate a healthy roleplaying environment;

• A small cave system with a dilapitated temple at the end; suitable for Rogue Ninja roleplay.
  • A choice between 2-story buildings in the style of the Leaf Village, Sand Village, Mist Village, and others coming in time through updates.
  • An inn or tavern, preferably with elements from a choice of village just like those in the above suggestion.
  • A choice of different iconic arenas from the overworld, instanced so the foliage and flora can be customized to make it more unique and plausibly different to those in canon.

All these are meant as suggestions to strengthen the will for RP that the community already plentifully has. Feedback is appreciated and wanted.

If there's enough players, a full RP realm (so one normal and one RP only with Staff, WRP and all that jazz). An added benefit of that also is that the RP only realm doesn't take nearly as much content as the normal one to be able to function fully.

Edited by Arden

I am very against an RP only realm. I plan to RP heavily, however, I am also an extreme gamer and plan to be one of the best at pvp. I would not like to have to choose between the better RP realm and what could possibly be the better pvp realm.

I PRAY that never happens.

Edited by Redonkeylous