Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

SeanButthead

WoW mod?

So, I've been looking through this web-site\forums\user panel and noticed some WoW icons in user panel, also screenshots named like "WoWScrnShot####" showing some WoW models and UI elements. 

Now I have a question. What is this "game"? A modded WoW server? Or a proper game?

I recommend joining the discord too so you can stay updated on the game release.

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Numpad said:

How i can play this game

Its coming out in march.So you gotta wait a lil longer

While we are using the wow client as an engine for the game, we will not be using any of wows assets. Everything the end user will see in game will be custom.

Was hoping for a whole new standalone game, but I guess that'll work. I'm a big naruto fan, so I'm looking forward to anything comes in the end.

14 hours ago, Tempest said:

While we are using the wow client as an engine for the game, we will not be using any of wows assets. Everything the end user will see in game will be custom.

Someone tell me.. is this a photo of the actual game? or not.. because no offence to anybody. but it looks kind of bad..jhebwG.thumb.png.bbaeb73f6b852b0ef8ce84047a6c6664.png

8 minutes ago, ImSlimey said:

Someone tell me.. is this a photo of the actual game? or not.. because no offence to anybody. but it looks kind of bad..jhebwG.thumb.png.bbaeb73f6b852b0ef8ce84047a6c6664.png

spacer.png

You did not look or read very hard; it says in my post that that the screenshot you posted was for testing out lighting at night.

Edited by Kizo

On 3/1/2020 at 8:02 AM, Tempest said:

Does this mean that the render engine will be outdated, and hence the graphics "bad"?

51 minutes ago, JimpoTPA said:

Does this mean that the render engine will be outdated, and hence the graphics "bad"?

If you were expecting Triple A graphics, this isn't the game for that.