Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Zeldris

unaffiliated/all A farewell to everyone

IC: You are walking around going about your normal day and on a tree something would catch your attention it would be a poster stuck to a wall with Indras face on it and some writing

you decide to:

• Ignore the poster and walk past it
  • walk towards the poster and read it

IC: you are invited to come to a gathering located at Yokohama village for a gathering hosted by Indra, food and drinks will be provided there free for everyone and there will be a pvp area for those who want to sharpe your skills in combat and meet stronger people. as an offering from indra he will be teaching anyone that needs to learn how to use fire style jutsu, wind style jutsu, and water style jutsu. this event will be hosted at 7pm 4/29/2020 in Yokohama Village

OOC:  I decided to make this event because the announcement that the game will be gone for a long time on the 30th so I want to take this as an opportunity for everyone to meet up rp and pvp and overall just have fun and do whatever the game will be down for a while so just take this opportunity get on and be active and have fun I hope people show up it will be fun, and yes anyone that shows up if you want I can teach you any jutsu as long as you rp for it. lol I don't know much about making events but atleast I tried so goodluck everyone and I hope to see you all there I really hate your guys toes by the way.

Edited by MadaraUchiha

Well my game is still installing so learning the basics and getting help from already experienced people sounds great, lets do it. (Guess im kinda late to join now though)

3 minutes ago, Sazatoi said:

Well my game is still installing so learning the basics and getting help from already experienced people sounds great, lets do it. (Guess im kinda late to join now though)

youre fine im sure if you need help with something i got you bro, and yokohama town is the place with alot of pink trees it is somewhere on the east side of the map if you take the trail from the spawn point and go right and keep following it an if you see a path on the trail then choose the right path and boom you are there