Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Website & Forum Launch!

Hey everyone,

Today was a bright day for Shinobi Story, as we finally unveiled the website and forums we have been working on behind-the-scenes for some time now. I want to personally thank the hard work of Cookie Monster, Jimmus, Dan, and Tempest for brining the web scene to life; we couldn't have done it without them! On our website you are able to create an account for the forums, but this username/password combination is also your credentials to log-in to Shinobi Story once our alpha goes live in March, so please remember it & keep it safe! 

⚠️ We've experienced a few bugs getting the forums and site up, and about 65 accounts had to be purged for data loss; if your account was one of them, we apologize for this, and ask that you please consider remaking your account as soon as possible! Here is a quick link to the register page! 

Now that our forums are up, we will be making further official statements, documenting developer progress, and offering as much information as we can to the community! I encourage everyone to familiarize themselves & find a home on the forums, as we will definitely be on here a lot whether it be for news & information, new content, organizations, ninja info cards & journies, and various other helpful tools! I also encourage you to make your profile unique to you & to consider supporting the project by checking out Premium Ninja

We have quite a journey ahead of us, and I could not have asked for a better team to join me in creating Shinobi Story, nor a better community who is so inspiring & welcoming to those who find us. We hope to continue to foster & develop a positive community that values fun and companionship over drama and negativity which plagues so many online communities in our day. If you have any suggestions to help our community grow, please always feel free to reach out to a team member, we are always listening! 

Until next time,

Vlad

I know that am great but i will put that sand of greatnes on you guys too so that we all can be great at the same time hahahahahah Blad go on my man i mean Vlad.

As we move into our final phase of development, it means that a lot more content will be getting polished off and in a state that is able to be shown to the community. Keep your eyes peeled guys, this is our month?

I'm mindblown by the forums alone. I can't wait to see the rest!

Everyday We Get Closer To The Ultimate Game's Light

1 minute ago, VegetaSama said:

*When is the game going to release~*

This month! ? 

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png

7 minutes ago, Batrachomy said:

This month! ? 

Read the FAQ already... Just wanted to post anything ?... Anyways thanks for the information ♥️?

1 minute ago, VegetaSama said:

Read the FAQ already... Just wanted to post anything ?... Anyways thanks for the information ♥️?

No problem! I'm happy to help. ❤️ 

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png

2 minutes ago, VegetaSama said:

Post farming is frowned upon if that's what you're doing.

Edited by Tempest