Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
BloodyDoll

unaffiliated/all The Travelling Dojo

IC: Your nearest innkeeper gives a description on a fairly short lady, probably in her late fifties or early sixties.  She wore a simple brown robe, and had a clear line of gray hair. Given the old timer had paid the innkeeper in kind, the innkeeper offers you the own drawn map with the added information and lets you know that you know that you are searching for Miyusa if there is any interest. 

Spoiler

Please take this map with a grain of salt because I have no idea what the finalized version will look like.

JNtmVud.png

OOC: Starting today you are able to meet up with The Travelling Dojo's host, 

These events will mainly be to practice roleplay combat, but we will surely switch out for some regular roleplay / practices or even PVP sessions. Simply because I think it will be hilarious to see who the water prison master is!

I will try to announce these events beforehand. Our first event will be at the temple up north this upcoming sunday. Depending on how much interest there is I will progress through the places faster or slower. 

I want to give everyone a chance to participate, but if we are doing multiple roleplay battles in a row this can take a very long time. Certainly since there are still many people that need to improve a little because they have never done roleplay before.

I may also open up some more random roleplays here and there if the people are around for it / I have time. (yes I have weekend too)

May you be interested in practicing your roleplay, or want to show off your legendary skills. Everyone is welcome to participate or help out. Hopefully it will be fun together!!!

Spoiler

Be mindful that even while we are able to get all masteries at the moment, you will only be able to roleplay three selected masteries and no combinations of elements just yet. 

These are listed in #polls on discord.

:Nature_Icon_Fire: FIRE

:Nature_Icon_Water: WATER

:Nature_Icon_Earth: EARTH

:Nature_Icon_Lightning: LIGHTNING

:Nature_Icon_Wind: WIND

:MedicalNinjutsu: MEDICAL NINJUTSU

:genjutsu: GENJUTSU

:NinjaTools: NINJA TOOL SKILLS

:Swords: SWORDSMANSHIP

:uchiha: UCHIHA CLAN BLOODLINE

:Sarutobi_Symbol: SARUTOBI CLAN BLOODLINE

:Senju_Symbol: SENJU CLAN BLOODLINE

Location one; Temple of the mountain. Sunday. 4/19/2020.  12:00am server time. I plan to be active for the entire sunday and we'll see where it ends. Come roleplay! ?

Edited by BloodyDoll

xSeq4rA.png